Love potion ~ Romione

Hermione's pov:

I walked up to the boys dormitories to give Harry a book, it was a muggle one that Dudley had and he always wanted to read it , of course he didn't let him.

As I was about to knock and go into the boys room , I heard giggles and squeals from around the corner. I glanced around and lavender and Parvati were hiding around there, lavender seemed to be very excited about something.

I brushed it off, considering she was always giggling and squealing everywhere she went.

I knocked lightly and heard someone say "Come in!"

I walked in and Ron was standing there with a piece of chocolate in his hand. Harry wasn't here, great.

"Just leaving a book for Harry" I said as I placed the book onto his bed and gave Ron a smile. He looked back at me, well more like stared at me. He looked like was possessed but not in a scary way, just kind of like someone was taking control of his actions.

"Um bye" I said as I left. That was weird. Really weird.

Just then, Harry walked up the stairs.

"Oh hey Hermione" he said with a smile.
"Hi, I left the book on your bed" I said as I walked towards the stairs again.
"Thanks!" He shouted down the stairs and walked into his dorm.

I kept thinking around what happened with Ron, he looked so... lovestruck. The thought of Ron looking at me like that made my stomach erupt into a million butterflies. No no, it's not right, he never looks at me like that. Ever.

I sat down by the window in a sort of hidden corner and opened the book I had left there just a few minutes ago.

"RON!" I heard someone shout from the stairway. I turned my head to see a confused looking Ron and a angry Harry dragging him into the common room.

"Hermione, I n-" Ginny spoke as she walked towards me. "What the hell happened to you?" She turned her attention to Ron.

"I love her Harry!" Ron shouted.
"Who?!" Ginny yelled. My heart dropped.

"Hermione of course!"

It went dead silent. I stared at Ron, confused. He wouldn't say that ,even if it was true, he wouldn't shout it out.

"Where is she by the way? I miss her" He said with a childish pout, breaking the silence.

"I-I'm here" I stuttered. His whole face lit up and he came running to me. He wrapped his arms around me. I wanted to hug him back, I did, but I knew he wasn't in his right mind which is why I stood up quickly.

I walked over to where Harry and Ginny stood, mouths wide open.

Ron turned in the seat and dazily smiled at me.

"I'm so lost" Ginny said.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked.
"I dunno- hang on- a love potion!" Harry said. "Hermione! Did you-" Ginny turned to me quickly.

"What-No! Of course not!" I said quickly. "Why would I use a love potion on my best friend?"

"Maybe you love him"
"Ginny! I didn't do it!"

We all looked back at Ron in silence as he stared at us, well me.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Harry said.
"We can bring him to Madam Pomfrey duh" Ginny answered.
"She's off for lunch, I know we could still go get her but she'll flip if we annoy her for a harmless love potion" Harry retorted.

Ron, meanwhile, had been staring at me  intently and smiling. I tried to hide the blush on my cheeks from the others with my hair.