no idea

AN: Probably the only time my oneshots will be related but in this oneshot, 'Strong' has happened.

As Ginny glanced behind her for the 3rd time in the last 5 minutes, her anger grew. She turned her whole body. The boy,that had been following her the whole way down diagon alley, stopped in his tracks.

"What the hell is your problem?" She tried to stay somewhat calm, incase he actually was just going the same direction as her.
"Nothing!" He spluttered.
"Why are you following me?"
"I wasn't- I was just going to find my brother"

Ginny relaxed slightly.

"Oh- sorry!" She gave him a small smile and continued walking to find Hermione. She glanced behind her and the boy was still following her. She tried to brush it off, since he told her that he wasn't following her, but she felt weird.

Like she was being watched, yes she was in a street full of people, but it felt like there were eyes on her, just her.

She continued looking down alleyways and in shops for Hermione when she eventually found her in a big bookstore, of course.

It was quiet in there, there was only a few people spread out between multiple rows and rows of books.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere" Ginny said as she walked up to Hermione. Hermione looked up from the book she was examining.
"Hi, did you get what you wanted?" She asked, gesturing to the bag Ginny was carrying.
"Oh yeah, ooh they also had this!" She pulled out a little key and lock. "It's to lock like diaries or whatever, it's magic proof and can only be opened by the key"

"Wow, you have a diary?" Hermione asked.
"Don't you?" She asked.
"Well yeah but you just don't seem like someone who would write in a diary" Hermione said.
"I'm still a girl you know!" Ginny said and laughed quietly. She felt that feeling again l, that she was being watched. She glanced over her shoulder and the boy was there again only this time he was with another boy. She stiffened and turned back to Hermione.

"Hermione" she spoke in a low voice. "Don't look now, but there's two guys back there and they keep looking at us, one of them was following me all day"

Hermione didn't say anything and peeked over Ginny's shoulder to see them.

"It's okay, we can just leave and go find the boys, it'll be okay Ginny" Hermione comforted. She knew Ginny was scared, given her previous experiences, which was very understandable. "Let's go this way"

Hermione our down the book and walked around the book shelf, she turned the corner and then slowed down and crossed to the next one again.

"What are you doing?" Ginny whispered. Hermione didn't respond as her panic began to rise. Every time she turned the corner, they did the same, they were stuck.

They boys started walking down the row of books, getting closer to them.

The girls quickly turned and ran to the other side of the shop. They slipped out the door and started looking for Harry and Ron.

"Come on, we need to be quick" Ginny said, starting to panic. She glanced over her shoulder and saw the to boys leaving the book store and looking left and right. One of them caught Ginny's eye and nudged the other. They quickly started approaching them.

Ginny latched onto Hermione's arm and started walking faster.

"It's okay,we'll be fine" Hermione muttered, not really believing it. She scanned the crowds of people for bright red hair. When she was unsuccessful, she turned to Ginny.

"We're gonna have to go in here, the boys are obviously in a shop" Hermione said while steering Ginny into a very busy zonko's.

Ginny was now really panicking, Hermione was too of course but she tried not to show it, for Ginny's sake.

They walked into the shop and glanced around, looking for the boys they desperately needed right now. When Hermione caught a flash of red hair around the corner of a display table.

A small scence of relief rushed over her, in hope it would be Ron. When she was about to turn to go to what she thought was him, someone caught her wrist, tightly.

"Hey there beautiful" One of the boys said when Hermione turned to see who it was. Ginny turned too and was quickly grabbed my her waist. The boy pulled her back into him so that her back was pressed against him. She was petrified, reliving the horrible feeling of unwanted hands on her.

"Get your hands of us, now" Hermione said angrily. His grip tightened. Ginny squirmed.
"Or what?" He asked with a smirk.
"I'll shout out and tell every single person in this shop what you're doing to us" Hermione said. Her voice was strong and confident.

His smirk faltered for a moment.

"Is there a problem here?" Came an angry voice from behind Hermione. Ginny felt relieved to see her brother glaring at the boy holding Hermione's wrist firmly and Harry intently looking at her. His eyes were full of concern and worry. He then turned his attention to the boy holding her. His eyes changed to anger and fury.

The boy quickly let go of Hermione wrist and she stepped back to Ron who pushed her behind him gently and wrapped his arm back around her waist protectively. The boy holding Ginny wasn't so quick and wouldn't let her go. Harry drew his wand, that made the boy quickly let go and shiver towards Harry.

She fell into Harry arms and she put her head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she turned her head slightly to see what was happening.

"Uh no no- no problem here-" the boy stuttered and backed away.

"Good. Now stay away from them and don't let me catch you near them or you won't be so lucky next time" Ron told the boy, still holding Hermione behind him. "Go"

They boys quickly scrambled out of the shop and Ron visibly relaxed.

"Mione you okay?" He quickly turned to her. His face was full of worry. She nodded and looked to Ginny, he did the same. "Ginny?"

"I'm fine-thanks" she said, still shaken up.

Harry rubbed her back gently. Ron glanced behind him to make sure those boys were really gone. When he didn't see them he looked back to Hermione. She was smiling at him.

"What?" He asked with a lob-sided grin.
"Nothing, it's just-"She looked up into his eyes.

"You have no idea how cute you are when you're worried"

AN: hey so I know this isn't the best and sorry it took so long for me to publish something but I was just busy

Anyway thanks for everything !! :)

You matter.

- T<3