The train pt.1~ mostly hinny / little bit romione

Ginny and Hermione were sitting in the living room of the burrow. They were waiting for Ron and Harry. Today was the day they would go back to hogwarts.

Hermione was so excited to learn more. Ginny was mostly looking forward to quidditch.

"We're going to be late!" Hermione shouted you to the boys.

Ron came tumbling down the stairs. They gasped as he fell onto the cold floor. Ginny burst out laughing and Hermione was trying to hide her laughter. They heard someone laughing upstairs.

"HARRY POTTER GET DOWN HERE NOW YOU KNOB HEAD" screamed Ginny through her laughter.

Ron has gotten up and dragged his trunk, that had nearly hit him on the head with him, over to us, he was now laughing. Hermione had joined in too.

There was loud fast footsteps coming down the stairs "I'm here!" Harry shouted and he smiled like a dork.

"Finally! Come on before we're late!" Hermione shouted and hurried them out the door.

Ginny's pov:

I was just in front of Harry, behind Ron with Hermione leading us. I pulled my trunk over to the car while dad opened the boot. There were already two trunks in it, Fred and George's. Ron threw his in and helped Hermione with Hers. Harry put his in too and of course, I was last. There wasn't any room left. I lifted my trunk up and put it on top of the rest, how am I supposed to do this.

I pushed and shoved them all around trying to get space to fix it in. Harry started laughing at me.

"I swear if you don't shut up I'll hex you so hard-" I warned Harry. He waved his hand at me to shut me up.

He then walked over and moved one of the trunks into a hidden slot I hadn't seen. He moved my trunk into the slot perfectly. When he reached for it , his hand brushed mine and I instantly got butterflies.

Harry didn't notice and pulled the boot down.

There wasn't enough room in the back for four of us so we had to squeeze together. Harry was pushed against one of the doors, I was next to him , Hermione next to me and Ron against the other door.

I felt Harry's arm against mine and the butterflies returned. We were going to be stuck together for the entire ride.

We rose into the air with Fred driving and George in the passenger seat. This was Hermione's first time in the car and no one had told her how bumpy it was. When the first big bump happened she grabbed Ron's hand.

I smirked as Ron's ears turned red. Hermione was terrified, she hated flying. I looked at Harry and he was smirking too.

Every time there was a big bump , Hermione would squeeze Ron's hand. Poor girl, I thought.

There was another bump , no one thought anything of it ,well except Hermione who clung onto Ron. It seemed like a normal bump. But instead and going down and then up again.

We just went down.

I grabbed Harry's hand out of instinct. He squeezed it and I looked at him. I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Sorr-"

Before I got to finish my sentence , he grabbed my hand again and interlocked our fingers.

"It's ok" he whispered so only I could hear.

We kept dropping lower and lower. I looked over Harry and out the window, nearly at the ground.

Fred had pulled the invisibility lever in the car as soon as we started dropping out of the clouds so no one could see us.

I felt tears prickling my eyes, we were going to die,I thought.