Amazing ~ Romione

Hermione's pov :

I stared out the train window, watching the trees fly by. My attention was drawn the to soft tap on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I said to the red head who had tapped me.
"Nothing" he said quietly and looked back to Harry who was talking about how exciting he was to go back to the burrow. I stroked a sleeping Crookshanks on my lap.

I looked at Ron some more as he sat contently watching Harry speak about his family and his amazing house ,although I knew he didn't agree with how brilliant Harry was making it sound. Believe me, I found it brilliant too, there was so many little things that made it so welcoming and loving.

I was listening to them chat and occasionally nodding or laughing at something Harry or Ron said when the train stopped. Crookshanks woke up and stretched next to me.

"We're here" Harry announced.
"That went quick" I said and stood up. I stepped up onto my seat and reached up for Crookshanks cage. I was too short to reach it without stepping up onto the seat.

I stepped down off the seat and put the cage in front of Crookshanks. The fluffy mess walked into the cage and started to get comfy again.

Harry had left the compartment and Ron was following him.

I quickly walked to catch up to Ron whose legs were much longer than mine and he was a lot quicker. Ron glanced back and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he started dragging me off the train. We were both laughing.

When we got onto the platform he let go of my hand and put a hand through his hair, which had gotten considerably long.

"Oh Ron!" I heard and Mrs Weasley was already hugging Ron who was now taller than her by a fair few inches.
"Hi mum" he replied and hugged her back.

"harry!" She said and mumbled things to him as she engulfed him in a hug.
"Hello mrs-molly" he corrected himself, knowing she would tell him too.

"Hermione ,dear!" She shouted with just as much enthusiasm and pulled me into a bone breaking hug which I returned.
"Hello!" I said and smiled as she pulled back from the hug.
"You look a bit peaky dear are you alright?" She asked as she touched the side of my arm slightly.
"Mum" Ron said before I could say anything. "Where's dad?"

"Oh he's out by the car" she said and smiled at me once more before walking out to Mr. Weasley. We all followed.

As we were walking to the car and lugging our trunks, Ron looked to the side at me and grinned. I shot him a smile back before looking back ahead. There was something oddly comforting about that, I thought ,as Mr Weasley greeted and hugged us all.

We all piled into the car and we drove off down the road and out of sight where we went up into the air.

My mind kept going back to mrs Weasley, and her telling me I looked peaky. I knew I did, I hadn't eaten a proper meal in weeks. It wasn't intentional, it just happened. I was so busy thinking and worrying about everything else that most days I didn't have an appetite and ate only a piece of fruit for dinner. I didn't even try to eat, it just felt normal not to eat.

I hadn't told Ron or Harry that I hadn't been eating, I knew I should because it was really unhealthy but every time I tried, I got nervous. I thought maybe they'd think i was being weird or stupid or maybe they even thought I needed to lose some weight anyway.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head as we were flying towards the burrow.

I glanced to my right where Harry was sitting to see him smiling. I knew how much he loved the burrow, of course I did too but it was basically his second home, after hogwarts of course. I always thought of it as home too but I have my house back with mum and dad too, so really it's like my third home.