Talk

Harry sat waiting for his friends on the couch. He felt the couch sink a bit beside him and he looked up from the daily prophet.

"Hey" Ginny said with a bright smile. Harry smiled.
"Hi" He said and put down the daily prophet.
"Ron and Hermione are coming in about 5 minutes, Hermione wants to study some more and well Ron's just keeping her company" She said and sat side wards on the couch, her back on the side of the chair.

Harry put his hand on her knee instinctively while talking.

"What do you want to do? I mean it's lashing so we can't play quidditch- don't even look at me like that- I'm not getting drenched!" He laughed and Ginny pouted.
"Fine" she said grumpily and straightened her legs over Harry's lap. "There's nothing to do though" she sighed.
"We can just talk?" Harry suggested.
"About?" Ginny asked.
"I dunno, anything" he said and looked at her.
"Hmmm, how about we talk about...the fact that you're always staring at me at breakfast? And anytime really?" She said grinning. Her eyebrows were raised. Harry's cheeks reddened a little.
"Blame yourself" he said and grinned.
"What?"
"You're breathtaking- not my fault I can't stop staring!" He said and it was Ginny's turn to blush.
"Oh I know" she said playfully. She then looked down for a second before looking back up at him.

"Do you really mean that?" She asked in a softer tone.
"Of course I mean it" he said. "You're stunning, no one can deny it" he smiled at her reaction. He never saw Ginny get shy, not since 2nd year. "And you know you have the best personality, you're so fun and so happy, whenever you smile, it makes me smile. You have one of the best punches in the world" he laughed. "And you definitely are the bravest person I know"

"You're just overall really amazing"

Ginny's heart felt like it was gonna explode. She felt so happy in that moment that she thought it was a dream. She sat up and moved closer to him. She was leaning in to kiss him when he abruptly spoke.

"Ron"
"Huh?" Ginny said.
"Hey Ron! Hermione" Harry said and Ginny quickly backed away. Of course her douchebag brother had to ruin their moment. She sighed. She wanted to kiss him so he knew how much it meant to her, she was never good with words. She suddenly leaned over again and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Harry quickly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back.

"Thank you" she mumbled quietly into his chest, just loud enough for Harry to hear.

"What the hell are you doing Ginny?" Came Ron's voice, ruining the moment again. This time Ginny didn't move.

"Hugging Harry, got a problem?" She said, annoyed.
"Eh- Duh! You're my sister- cuddling my best friend. How am I not going to have a problem"
"Don't look then" she said and turned around, still with her back pressed against Harry's chest. She could tell Harry was slightly scared of Ron, considering how protective he is over her.

"Ginny-" Ron started angrily.

"If you've got a problem- go away" she stated and got more comfy with Harry's arms around her. She shut her eyes, hoping for some peace and quiet.

She heard Ron leave. She opened her eyes for a second to see Hermione gone too, of course.

She looked up to Harry, who was still looking at her.

"hi" she said in a quiet voice. She shut her eyes and got back into a more comfortable position.
"hi" he mumbled back before leaning down and kissing her forehead. "You're really beautiful you know" was the last thing Ginny heard before drifting to sleep.

AN: hey I know this is short so I'm sorry! But hope you enjoyed it :)

Also please check out my new book! It's about Teddy Lupin and his time at Hogwarts.

Thanks for the votes and reads! Comment some suggestions you'd like to see!

Have a great day/ Night!

-T <3