Movie

Modern au.

"Movie?" Ron stared at Hermione. "What the hell is a movie?!"

Harry let out a laugh while Hermione suppressed a giggle. Meanwhile, Ginny was angrily trying to figure out how to use the remote, turning on and off the tv.

"How the fuck does this thing work?!" She yelled, throwing it the side of her. Harry laughed again.
"Look" Harry said as he picked up the remote. He turned it on and put on a random show that was on, friends to be exact.

"Ooh! This is my favourite" Hermione smiled as she tucked herself under the blanket.

"How?!" Ginny groaned and picked up the remote again. Harry was trying not to laugh at his frustrated girlfriend while trying to help her.

Ron was staring at the tv in awe.

"How- Is it like paintings? Are they dead?" He said, pointing the screen.
"No!" Hermione laughed. "No, They're real people and they're very much alive- they're filmed" she told him. "Like hey acted and they were filmed" she tried to explain.

Ron still looked very confused.

The channel changed to one that was on an ad break.

"Aha! See! Got it Ron!" Ginny grinned. She clicked another button and ended up bringing it back to the home menu. "The hell?" She yelled.

"Here give it to me" Hermione said and took the remote, quickly switching on Netflix. The two Weasleys stared at the tv in awe.

"What do you want to watch?" Hermione asked Harry.
"I dunno, what would be easy enough for them to watch" He spoke as if they were minding toddlers. "I mean nothing you have to pay close attention too, they'll probably get distracted"

Hermione nodded. "Maybe, How to train your dragon?" (fun fact: the HTTYD franchise is my fav besides HP ofc)

"Sure" he replied while getting more comfortable.
"Why are we learning how to train a dragon?!" Ron wondered with his eyes brows furrowed. Hermione giggles quietly, pressing play.

"Just a movie Ronald" she mumbled with a tiny grin. She adjusted herself so her back was on Ron's chest.

There was silence as the movie started, the Weasleys questions had stopped and they were now staring at the tv in awe, watching and listening.

Hermione glanced at the two, then to Harry, who she shared a grin with.

As the movie progressed, the Weasleys got more into it, Harry and Hermione too but they had seen it before so the events weren't as surprising as they were to the two gingers.

"That stoick mans a bitch- LISTEN TO YOUR SON!" Ginny yelled, frustrated. She groaned and moved slightly on Harry's lap before getting engrossed in it again. Harry just chuckled quietly and tightened his grip on the girl, smiling to himself.

Hermione felt herself drifting off, finding comfort in Ron's side. Ron simply placed a kiss to her temple and snuggled closer to her. He watched the movie contently, occasionally glancing at the beauty in front of him, catching himself smiling everytime.

They could all agree, that night was one to remember, not for drastic events but for simply the happiness they felt.

AN: hiii🥺

thank u for the love and support it means so much to me!! so sorry I haven't updated in so long but hopefully I'll be updating more often.

leave your suggestions! hope you enjoyed this one:)

remember how cherished and loved you are.

-T <3