Ugly ~ Romione

Hermione lay still. Her thoughts whizzing through her head as she silently cried. She heard the small birds chirping outside the window and rolled over. She wiped the tears off her face and shut her eyes, preventing more from spilling out.

She tried to focus on her breathing, to distract herself. In..and.. out. She repeated in her head until the words made no sense to her anymore. She gave up and quietly slid off the bed and reached for her small makeup bag.

The contents of the bag mostly consisted of skin care products and some toothpaste. The only makeup she owned was concealer, mascara, used once and some lipgloss. She didn't find the need for makeup, she didn't like the feeling of it on her skin.

She applied the concealer, that was only used for special occasions or rough nights like this one, and put a small bit under her eyes. She pulled out a small brush from the bag and blended out the concealer.

She yawned as she put away the makeup.

She slipped back under her covers and waited for Mrs.Weasleys call.

The minutes felt like years to Hermione, who desperately wanted, needed, sleep. She heard shuffling coming from the stairs and let out a small sigh.

"Up! Up you get!" Mrs Weasleys voice echoed down the hall. Several groans were heard, which were undoubtedly from Ron who treasured sleep and seemed to never have enough of it.

Hermione longed to have her time turner again, so she could sleep for a while. She hated being tired, she always felt so lazy and unproductive.

There was a quick knock on Ginny's door and Mrs Weasleys head popped in.

"Good morning Girls"
"Good morning" Hermione replied as she sat up.
"Would you mind getting Ginny up dear? I've got to get breakfast ready" Molly asked with a smile.
"Of course Mrs Weasley"
"Oh call me molly dear!"

Hermione gave her the best smile she could. As soon as Molly's head disappeared again, Hermione felt herself yawn as her smile disappeared and her eyes flutter shut. She opened them abruptly as her brain seemed to turn back on.

"Come on Hermione" she whispered to herself as she dragged herself out of the bed and over to Ginny. "Ginny" She shook Ginny's shoulder slightly and earned a mumble from the red head.

"Morning" Hermione said and walked back towards her trunk and pulling out a hairbrush.

She started brushing her curls a little before yawning again. She decided she didn't have enough energy to continue brushing her hair so she left them. She rubbed her eyes as she walked out the door.

She could hear Harry and Ron talking as she passed Ron's door. She tried not to listen but it was quite hard.

"I know, I know" Ron mumbled.
"Seriously mate just tell her!" Harry insisted.
"I can't"
"Why?!"
"Because it'll ruin our friendship, and I don't want that to happen, she's too good of a friend" Ron said truthfully.
"She likes you back ,you knobhead! You're a real git you know" Harry said and started getting up.
"How do you know?"
"Its obvious!"
"I doubt it, anyway shush before someone hears"
"Pretty sure everyone knows you like her but okay" Harry muttered.

Hermione's heart sunk. Ron likes someone? And she likes him back?

She quickly hurried down the stairs as she heard footsteps coming to the door. She tried to force the thought of Ron with another girl, much prettier and better than her, out of her mind but she couldn't.

The image of him kissing a beautiful girl, with long blonde hair, not one bit bushy, that's so smooth and straight. Gorgeous ocean blue eyes, like Ron's although Hermione much preferred Ron's. The kind you could get lost in for hours. His arms laced around her slim waist. Her figure was curvy, but still elegant and thin. Her soft perfect skin leaning on his chest as they broke apart. Her smile so beautiful that it would attract everyone within a mile from her. Male or female.