Girl talk

AN: Short one :)

"Stop- Stop it- you big oaf!" Hermione shrieked through laughs. Ron didn't stop tickling her. He let out a few laughs aswell.

"Ron come on, I want to play quidditch!" Harry groaned.
"You're lucky Mione" Ron said and released her. She let out a shaky breath from laughing so much and tried to catch her breathe.

"Finally! Hermione I need to talk to you" ginny said approaching them from the other side of the common room. Hermione put her thumb up and Ginny laughed at her still unable to breathe calmly. After a few seconds, she was able to talk.
"I feel like I just grew a six pack" Hermione said grinning.

"I love those laughs, they're the best kind like you can't breathe- that sounds dark but you know what I mean" Ginny said with a laugh at the end. Hermione and Ron shared a small glance, Ron knowing what she meant and a bit shocked he'd made Hermione feel like that.

"Yeah, yeah so great now please- can we go play quidditch?!" Harry said with his eyebrows raised at Ron.
"Oh!right, yeah! See you later" Ron said and waved to Hermione and Ginny. Ginny took Ron's seat next to Hermione.

Hermione knee what Ginny needed to talk to her about.

"Dish" Hermione said quickly with a grin.
"So we were studying and whatever and then I couldn't remember how to spell something so he was helping me and we touched hands right- and then he looked at me - I looked at him too" Ginny started rambling about last night when she was studying with Harry.

"And I could have sworn he blushed! Then we'll the moment ended and he went back doing his work but overall it was pretty fun because I don't think I was too awkward like we just talked like normal" She finished.

"Okay,wow, a lot to process there- anyway, so he blushed?!" Hermione said, shocked. "I don't think I've ever seen Harry blush- not even when he liked Cho" she added.

"Yeah- and there was much potential for me to be awkward- but I wasn't! I think it worked Hermione- Dating Michael- Things didn't work between us but it taught me not to be awkward around boys so thank you!" Ginny said.
"Anytime, I am a live expert you know- even though I've never been in love- but hey I know allllll the secrets!" Hermione said jokingly.

"You sure you've never been in love?" Ginny said skeptically, a smile playing on her face.
"What? Of course not" Hermione answered.
"Hmm...so- you don't love my brother?" Ginny said.
"What! No- no- I mean- no no" Hermione said, caught off guard.
"You mean?" Ginny said now fully smirking.
"I mean yeah as a friend- yeah- but not- not like that" Hermione said,not fully sure of what she was saying. She furrowed her brows. "At least, I don't think I do"

"Hermione! You do!" Ginny shouted, a little too loud.
"Shut up! Says the one whose been in love with the chosen one since she was 10!"
"Stop trying to change the subject- You love-" Hermione slammed her hand over Ginny's mouth.
"Don't! Say it!" Hermione said quickly. She slowly released her hand before putting it back over her mouth.
"You-"

Just as Hermione was about to give out once more, the boys reappeared in front of them.

"What the hell id going on?" Ron said with a laugh.

"Nothing!" Hermione quickly answered and removed her hand. She shot Ginny a warning glare. Ginny grinned.
"Why are you so happy Gin?" Harry asked. He smiled at her when she caught his eye.
"Nothing- just- Girl talk" She muttered and burst out laughing. Hermione wacked her arm before breaking into a laugh too.

"I don't understand girls" Ron stated.
"Same" Harry agreed. They stood watching the girls laugh and Hermione hitting Ginny. "I don't think anyone does" he added.

AN:Thank you for everything! Also leave some ideas you want to see in this book!

Enjoy your day/night! :)

-T <3