100 Days Of...

Hey y'all! 

Yes I know I rarely update. I SINCERELY apologize. All I do is school, work, and sleep ... 

BUT!

I have exciting news for writers on Wattpad. 

I began this book in order to have a source to write out my frustrations as a Black Woman. I started this in high school, where I had to deal with constant racism and micro-aggressions but had to keep it to myself to not seem too sensitive. As I got older, I became even more aware of how I was exposed to anti-Blackness, racism, and colorism since I was a child and wrote it out here. Then having to deal with sexism as a Black Woman? I wrote it here. And while this is a safe space for me, it is also a safe space for other Black Women and an educating experience for those who are not. 

So what does this have to do with other writers? Well @roselillae started a project called "100 Days of..." where each chapter speaks on everyday-racism and how it is for minorities to grow up in a world that is heavily Eurocentric. Each chapter is either a specific topic that has affected you or a personal story/experience revolving around the fact that you are a minority that has shaped who you are. 

If you would like to participate, please go ahead and message @roselillae ! Soon I will be starting mine and it will be called "100 Days of AfroLatinidad". This is a great opportunity and a great project to get our experiences out there!