Charlottesville, Virginia

I'm pretty sure you've seen the news. This huge protest is happening in Virginia over the fact that this statue of this guy,  Robert E. Lee, the guy who led the Confederates to lose against the Union in the Civil War which ended in 1865, is coming down.

All them tiki torches? Neo-Nazis? "White Lives Matter" chants?

Yeah that's all because of a statue. A statue of a guy that represented the Confederacy which represented the racism and prejudice in the south. And ya know. Slavery.

But no nooo ... It's about white history.

I mean I'm glad they're accepting the fact that slavery and nazism and ya know racism is white history. So y'all wanna keep the statue to remind people of the racism in this country? Trust me ... We don't need a statue to remind ourselves.

Plus ... If this is all about a statue how in the hell did Nazis get involved in this? I understand white supremacists but Nazis???

Y'all do know that the United States fought in a war against Nazis??? Do y'all realize if y'all were in Germany you would get decked and out in jail for awhile???

Once again.

WHY ARE THERE NEO-NAZIS IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN WE FOUGHT A WAR AGAINST THE NAZIS AND DECIDED WE DON'T FUCK WITH THEM????

SERIOUSLY.

WHERE IS THE SENSE?

Oh right.

None.  

And the thing is these people aren't called terrorists. They're just called white supremacists or white protestors when these people are literally vandalizing the streets, beating up minorities with poles and sticks.

THEY ARE TERRORISTS. THESE WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE TERRORISTS.

SPELL IT OUT.

T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T-S.

And no they're not Muslim. They are white.

But guess what?

No police. No SWAT team members. But at a BLM protest or any protest with black and POC people, police are there in no time.

"But they're just angry."

Okayy???? BLM was and are too??? Your point is????

And don't you dare compare these two protests as one. BLM started over the unrightful death of black people at the hand of police officers. This stupid bs started because OF A STATUE!!

Literally they aren't the same and if you think are just stop reading.

And don't get me started on Trump's statements. But that's next chapter.