Interracial Couples

----

When I see a black man with a non-black woman I can't help but suck my teeth. It's become something I do without even noticing. Some people think I'm racist right off the bat. But I see something other people don't see when I see interracial couples.

When I see interracial couples, specifically between black and non-black, I can't help but think the reason is behind self-hate of the females of their race.

How many black men have you seen write out on Facebook or say they're tired of these black girls because they're too ratchet, they complain too much, they have an attitude? Yet they date Latinas because they find it sexy when they get mad. They date white women who have a fetish for black men and the stereotypes that come with them. White women who mock black women yet when they're seen as ghetto, it's "cute" and "having fun". A black women who has been seen as ghetto, who couldn't help it because of her environment and how out system only works to oppress non-whites not uplift, she's ratchet, she's a disgrace, not cute.

These same black men who date non-black women who claim not to hate their own race, claim not to be the ones who give into colorism, are the same ones who only date light skin blacks because they're afraid of their child coming out dark skin. They don't want their child coming out "burnt" because most of the time them themselves are "burnt". They have been told to not stay too long in the sun because no one wants to date a dark skin black man. They have been taught to hate themselves and from that start to hate other people THEIR VERY OWN SKIN COLOR. They're told to date light skin girls so they could create a line of light skin babies. And they go as far as dating white women, just for their baby to be light skin.

Now don't get me wrong. There are interracial couples who love each other and don't care for the skin color. They are dating because he actually loves her not because he was forced to limit the girls to light skin girls. There are couples that have real love.

But most of the time, it evolves from self-hate.