"Black women don't need feminism"

So I'm on Instagram and this guy writes that black women don't need feminism and have no reason to be feminists because feminism was created by white women for white women, and also because black women have never been oppressed or dominated by black men.

I couldn't help but cringe and then laugh. Because black men swear they know all the struggles of being a black women. 

1. Yes feminism was created by a white woman and created for white women. Black women have acknowledged that. Black feminists of today acknowledge that the feminism that you grow up learning about is made for white women. We see it happen all the time. All those celebrity feminists are white women who fail to acknowledge women of color. That's why we have our own feminism. Intersectional feminism or womanism in short. Womanism involves WOC. 

2. Black women have never been oppressed or dominated by black men? I mean we cannot be serious. Black men swear they are the most innocent race on Earth, who love their black women and care for their black women. This isn't always the case and they fail to see that. They're the ones that want unity and black love yet they're the first to offend black women, the first to treat them as a last pick. Now I'm not saying this is every black man. I know we have problack men who aren't hoteps. But if they want black men and women to unify, they first need to start with seeing the struggles a black women goes through. 

Yes we need feminism, our own feminism which is intersectional feminism. Hoteps love Malcolm X, so let's quote him. 

"The most disrespected person in America is the black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America is the black woman." 

Those three lines are why we need our intersectional feminism.