Man Exposes Himself to 11 Year Old

This is what I heard on the news this morning. It's disgusting to hear and it's scary to other children and parents in the area that there is a man exposing his genitals to young children. I feel bad for the 11 year old girl who had to see that.

But what pissed me off a bit more was the fact that the girl was walking with her brother ... her 12 YEAR OLD brother.

Explain to me why in the hell are they walking by themselves. They aren't old enough to walk to school by themselves. That school could be across the damn street. They still aren't old enough. Anything can happen as we just saw. If this girl is 11 that means she's just coming out of elementary school or is in her second year of middle school depending on the school. Just coming out of elementary school and you're expecting her to go to school by herself? With a brother only a year older than her? That makes no damn sense. They probably still don't know how to wipe they damn asses yet you expect them to be able to protect themselves.

I'm not justifying what the man did in no way. But why do you think he targeted her? She's young, looks vulnerable, and with someone who can't even take a hit at him. I mean he obviously doubted her because according to the news that girl screamed scaring him off. (Mind you this happened at 8:30 in the damn morning, in broad daylight. So there was other people walking and families awake.) But what if he covered her mouth and something worse happened to her? If her father was walking her to school this wouldn't have happened I believe. And if the man still had the guts to expose himself, that father would probably be with a minor assault charge.

Just because she is in middle school don't mean shit. It only means one thing.

You're in middle school.

You're not grown yet, you're not a young lady. You are the same girl you were in elementary school. Only a grade higher. Middle school don't change shit.

... Off to school I go.