blame the cheater

I'm tired of people not blaming the cheater. 

I don't understand why people go after the side chick or the side guy when the blame should be going on the person who did the cheating. If you're in a relationship and you get cheated on by your spouse, don't try to fight the other person. You have nothing to do with them and they aren't your spouse. The person who is responsible for the cheating is the cheater. 

Now am I saying the other person is innocent? No. At least they aren't innocent if they know very well what's going on. But if they have no clue and are as surprised as you then why go after them?

Now if they did know, they are in the wrong but your spouse is even more in the wrong because they made a commitment to you to stay faithful. 

The audacity some people have to blame the faithful person ... They weren't doing enough ... She wasn't pretty enough ... Like are y'all serious? 

I bring this up because of the whole situation happening with Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish and Chris and Queen. (Chris and Queen are youtubers)

Both these couples are married and have kids. Well Eniko is pregnant with Kevin's child, but that makes the situation even worse.

People in this world are ugly people. Saying Eniko should've known since she was the side chick and that she deserved this because of karma.

First of all NO ONE deserves to be cheated on. No one deserves that type of hurt in their life. I don't care if she was the side chick. She probably thought she could change him like all black women think they could do with their spouses. But obviously she couldn't and that isn't her fault! It isn't her fault that he cheated, it's his fault. 

She shouldn't have known because she was the side chick, she should've known because once a cheater, always a cheater. Sometimes that doesn't apply but in his situation it does. What's even sad that she is pregnant and people are saying she purposely tried getting pregnant with him in order for him to stay. 

Number one, that's fucking rude for you to say. Number two, if that was the case pretty sure he would've said no to wanting kids with her and she wouldn't be pregnant. But if she's pregnant both agreed to having that child.

Now on to Chris and Queen.

They are married. They have a child. 

People are saying that "Omg how could he do that? She was so perfect, such a great person, so beautiful!" 

And Imma say, "Niggas will be niggas." *shrugs*

(And no not all niggas.)

Guys could be given the whole worlddd ... and still cheat for that one moment. They are willing to lose everything for that one moment. And yes women too before someone in the comments say some shit like "But women cheat too!!" 

Also can we stop saying but the person was this, this, and more and their spouse still cheated! Like maybe cheating is based on the cheater and not on the person not being a cheater. And when it comes to men, it is more acceptable for them to cheat than women. So cheating is really what men are allowed to be. Think about it.

-----

So yeah that's all I got. Comment on this and other topics y'all want me to speak on.