sigh ... bill cosby ...

I think Huey Freeman said it best.

"What the hell is wrong with you people? Every famous nigga that gets arrested is not Nelson Mandela."

Like black people really think just because the black man made it then everything he do is absolutely okay. 

R. Kelly a whole pedophile but it's okay because he's one of the greatest male R&B singers of all time. 

Chris Brown is a whole abuser out here but it's okay because he's too cute for all that. 

Bill Cosby was out here drugging people but it's okay because he would never do that based on a character from the 80s.

My guy admitted to the damn thing but he didn't do it because Dr. Huxtable wouldn't do it. Our favorite black father would neverrrrr.  

But he did tho ... but of course you will have black men trying to defend him. Using either his characters, his age, and/or his race as an excuse for why he didn't or shouldn't get charged for it. 

His Character

Like I mentioned before, Bill Cosby played the most iconic black father figure on television in the 80s. He was loved by all black families and seen as great representation. I used to watch the show reruns all the time. No one really thinks of Bill Cosby as Bill Cosby but thinks of him and equates his character to Dr. Huxtable. This obviously shouldn't happen but hey.

His Age

No one is too old to get charged for CRIMES they committed. That is all.

His Race

If you wish to talk about rape and race do it like this:

DO say if they can easily convict a black person because of racism in the justice system, mention that they should easily convict a white person for the same crimes and get the same amount of time. 

DON'T mention how a white person that committed the crime is free and a black person that committed the same crime isn't, implying that the black person should be free. Instead of implicitly saying they should be free regardless, mention that white people need to be punished more for crimes they commit. 

"Well if that white guy can go free, then the black man should go free too!"

Orororororor ... both should go to jail because they're guilty????

-------

Like seriously, rape culture is strong, but it seems in the black community it isn't even stronger sometimes. 

just ,,, sighhh ,,,