Another One Smh

So in Minnesota, Philando Castile was shot in front of his girlfriend and four year old daughter. He later on died.

There was a video taken live by his girlfriend using Facebook.

He was stopped for a broken taillight.

There isn't much to say now. What is there to say now? This man was shot in front of his family and the cops didn't fucking care!! They didn't care then, they don't care now, and they won't care later on.

My ass can go outside and get shot for fucking walking down the street too fast or too slow. My ass can go outside and get shot for playing with my little sister with a toy ball because cops might mistake it for a grenade. My ass can go outside to the playground and I can get shot for playing hide and seek.

I can get shot for anything.

It's scary to know that one wrong move that is deemed suspicious to a cop when it's normal to you can get you killed. It's scary to know that if you're black you can get killed. You can get killed for being who you are not for what you do.

I can't really write anything else because I don't know what to write anymore. Something needs to be done instead of just writing and putting hash tags.

And I know I sound hypocritical but don't get me wrong I want to do something. I want to march and protest but my mother wouldn't let me because she is scared I might die trying to protest for something that is right.

RIP to Philando Castile.

*****

There is a link in the comments to sign a petition to create a federal law enforcement agency that supervises the behavior of all law enforcement agencies. We need 100,000 signatures and right now we have 48,290 signatures. Please please get your signature, all you need is your email. Age does not matter. Thank you.