Bad Ass Kids

You ever see that one kid in the street that you just wanna slap the hell out of to put them in their place, but you gotta stop yourself before you get yourself arrested?

So. Many. Damn. Times. 

I don't know what's up with kids these days, but all I know is if I did the shit they do, my ass would've been whooped and put under lock and key. 

So I met up with my best friend (my guy best friend), and we were walking around and just chilling. And so we were around our old middle school, and we heard 6th graders cursing and basically acting rowdy. Now did I curse in 6th grade? Hell yeah. But did I act like I had no respect for the people around me, and giving adults dirty looks? Hell no. My momma taught me better than that. Did she teach me to curse? Well ... Technically she did, but if you really wanna know that story, I'll tell y'all later. But no she didn't. But as kids, and being away from home, having our own privacy, of course we gonna curse. Everyone does.

So me and my friend we just like damn, kids are bad. So we got on the topic of bad kids. He was telling me how he was on the elevator once, and these girls were talking about how her friend got a big ass, and they were like eleven.

Rewind that shit right now.

I've seen some of these eleven year olds. And I'm telling you puberty hit them faster than it hit me. But my friend said they still looked like little girls. Not that he was looking if they actually did, because that'll be scary considering he's 17. But in all they still looked like 11 year olds that were twiggy looking and just mosquito bites. Like how kids who haven't hit puberty should look.

Kidding guys. You shouldn't look twiggy. However you look, you look. But you know what I mean. They don't got boobies or ass.

So tell me how are you saying your friend got a fat ass??? What ass??? What the hell are you looking at??? Why the hell are you so concerned about having a fat ass??? Do you even know what fat asses are used for??? Nooooo you don't!!

Bad ass kids and grown ass kids.

News flash guys. Growing up isn't all rainbows and sunshine. It's hell. I hate it. I miss the coloring days. I miss only having to know your ABCs and 123s. Don't grow up too fast. You'll regret it.

But wait guys. There's more!

Middle schoolers talking about having sex???? Nooooo nooo nooo. 

Alright we all knew of the pencil and sharpener joke. I still laugh at that joke because I am still a child. Everything that we said was a dirty joke. Using "no homo" for everything. We didn't know really anything about sex besides the fact that a guy's thingy majing goes into the girl's woopie woo. Everything else wasn't correct at all. Those were the days.

But now we got people talking about throwing their ass back, and riding the pony. What? You're in fucking middle school, the hell you know about making your ass clap on it? What you need to know is your multiplication facts all the way up to 13, and better know how to use them literary devices in your essays. The amount of videos I've seen young kids talking about how they the baddest bitch ever is ridiculous. Being a bad bitch doesn't mean losing your virginity so young, and hoeing around. I mean no one should call themselves a bitch, but if you know you are ... Then yeah. I know I am. Sometimes. But that's not the point. Being a bad bitch means not caring about anyone, knowing no one could ever make you feel bad about yourself and be confident. That doesn't mean dressing up like you're a twenty year old in a strip club. 

Please. 

Stop being grown. 

Stop acting bad.

Act ya age.

Stay children. 

--------------

Feel the same way as me? Vote and comment below.

ig: xoiesha_

What should my next topic be?