Tyga

I did not watch the video because if I do, I might just throw my phone or computer. 

All I needed to see was this one picture. Him in a car smiling at a white woman with Bantu Knots, while the residents in Jamaica are in the background who have what is perceived as "bad hair" and it looks messy.

Ugh ugh ugh, what to focus on first. Because this is all a damn mess.

White woman? Okay.

No I'm not racist. But I see a white woman with Bantu Knots and I get angry. Like SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE HAIR FOR IT. Bantu Knots are for black people, I'm sorry. And not only that, that is appropriation of black culture. Bet she uses that style in public, and says "it creates big heatless curls". Doesn't acknowledge the fact that she got the idea from black culture, but says it's great for creating that bounce that everyone needs. 

He went to Jamaica, just to use a white woman wearing Bantu Knots as the main person. I don't know if he thought that since he is Jamaica, the model he uses must look like a person from Jamaica. I mean if you wanna use a model that looks like they're from Jamaica, use, I don't knowwww, USE A JAMAICAN MODEL!!! There are plenty, trust me. 

Alright now the Jamaicans in the background. The stereotypical thought of Jamaicans. Nappy hair, looks dirty and poor. 👏 THIS 👏 IS 👏 NOT 👏 WHAT 👏 JAMAICANS 👏 LOOK 👏 LIKE 👏  

I could promise you.

He uses them as background props basically. They look confused, like my ass would be confused too as to WHY TF ARE YOU USING A WHITE WOMAN. But like he's dating Kylie Jenner, so what was I really expecting? 

Ugh. 

Just know I'm mad at this. Irritated as hell.

Ugh.