im just gonna address this once

I ain't never kept up with the Kardashians this much in my life to be fairly honest. But I'm a messy person who lives for drama, gossip, and people's comments and opinions.

Usually I don't come for women who stay in a relationship knowing they're not treated right because unfortunately some women find it normal to stick by their man regardless of what happens. To me it's bullshit, but to some that's how a relationship should work. A traditional mindset ya know?

Now I will come at Khloe for blaming Jordyn for "ruining her family".

FIRST OF ALL 😭 Jordyn didn't ruin anyone's family, the baby father did. I didn't remember that Jordyn was in a relationship with Khloe and betrayed her. Like yes put all the blame on Jordyn and act like Tristian isn't the one who cheated on you. I like how people came at her for saying that and then she said "we are working it out in private".

Hun give that same exact energy to Jordyn. Y'all worked it out in private last time and look what happened. You STILL got cheated on. It's time to let that little boy go. He's been a cheater before you, and will continue to be one with you.

SECOND OF ALL ... weren't you the cause of him breaking up with his STILL pregnant girlfriend at the time? So if going by your logic that the one who ruined your family was the girl Tristian cheated on and, ya know, not the cheater (🙄) then you also ruined that family. So uh hypocrite much?

Now I understand the details of what happened between Tristian and Jordyn are still unclear. Jordyn says he kissed her without consent which is where it started. You have that racist ass makeup artist Jeffree Star commenting on it saying they've been a thing for about a month now and everyone in Calabasas knows about it. I don't know what the fuck happened but in all honesty I don't care what happened.

Now if what Star said is true, will that make what Jordyn did fucked up? Of course. But the girl is single and Tristian apparently wasn't, even though boy acts like he is, so he should be the one to know to turn down her advances and to know to be loyal, even though that's the basics of a damn relationship.

He's not capable of being loyal. He's a whole ass dog if we being honest. I don't even feel like he wanted to be in a relationship, homeboy is a whole ass fuckboy who likes to fuck raw 🤷🏽‍♀️

BUT THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT KHLOE KNOWS THIS SHIT SKSKSKSK LIKE GIRL LET HIM GOOOO, FREE HIM, NOT EVERY BLACK GUY IS GOING TO STAY WITH YALL AND BECOME A KANYE OR A TRAVIS, YALL DONT GOT THAT MUCH POWER

but that's all I got to say. This'll be the last time I talk about anything dealing with the Kardashians unless it's about them saying some problematic shit about black people or POC.