psa!!! immigrants aren't stealing your jobs

"What are y'all mad about today?"

The fact that people strongly believe that immigrants are stealing jobs and education.

First off ... How do you steal a job? In order to get a job you have to be qualified to get said job. If they are more qualified than you are then of course they're going to get the job. That's common sense. If immigrants are stealing your jobs, then non-immigrants are also stealing your jobs. 

In the job world, everyone steals everyone's jobs.

But no no. Just immigrants right? Yeah okay.

Then you have education. Everyone has the right to an education regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, and race. Of course the education system is fucked up in its own way but still everyone has the right to an education. So how can someone steal your education if EVERYONE is given the right to an education? Just because I have an education doesn't take away the right of another person to get their education. Now there are special cases like charter schools which you're on a waiting list. But besides that everyone can attend public school.

Now when it comes to college it's a completely different thing. In order to be admitted to a college you need certain qualifications. If you meet them and more, congratulations you're admitted to the school. If not, then you're not admitted. Prestigious schools are harder to get into. You need to have an excellent academic standing as well as participate in school activities and extracurriculars. If you don't meet their standings, then you don't get in. It's that simple. If an immigrant is stealing your education because you feel should've got in but obviously you didn't quality enough, then they're not stealing. They're just  better. Sorry not sorry.

Soooo ... how is your education being stolen? Taken?

Two words. It's not.

If someone is "stealing" your jobs, it wasn't yours in the first place.

If someone is "stealing" your education, it wasn't yours in the first place.

Stop saying immigrants are stealing things in this country that you're obviously not working hard for.

Stop blaming immigrants for your laziness and asshole-ness.

Stop blaming immigrants for your failures.