#AltonSherling

This man did nothing wrong. NOTHING. Like every black man/woman who is injured or killed by police, they did nothing but look suspicious to the policeman.

You cannot tell me racism isn't involved here. They see a black man and immediately think he is a threat, thus they must use excessive force and shoot him. All done in self-defense.

Alton Sherling was selling CDs outside a Louisiana convenience store when two police officers came up to him and slammed him against a car, then onto the floor. One police officer seems to hold his face against the concrete. The other screams "GUN!" and Sherling is shot 6 times in the back and chest.

A news station said there was a struggle between Sherling and the officers which means Sherling resisted arrest. HE DID NOT. The reason why the officers freaking struggled because Sherling was bigger than them. They struggled to put him on the ground because of his size.

Daily News report that the police department demanded for the surveillance tapes so it wouldn't be put out to the public. We all know if those tapes got released, those officers would definitely be seen as the bad guys.

Sherling didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve to die. All he was doing was trying to make a living, he was a man loved by his community, he was "The CD Man", he was a father to three (or four not entirely sure) wonderful children. His oldest, his 15 year old son, cried and cried, screaming out "I want my daddy!" during a news conference.

And it's a damn shame that we know what is going to happen.

A damn shame.