Chapter 10

Finally... I thought as I snuggled closer to my warm, soft yet hard, pillow. I couldn't help but sigh in contentment as I took a deep sniff of his scent. "I've missed this... I missed you." I said before lifting my head a bit and resting my chin on his chest. "It felt like years since we could just cuddle in bed like this." I said eyeing the godlike face of my husband... my husband. I grinned, even after a year or so of marriage it still a bit of a surprise to say that he is my husband. This hand-crafted-by-the-gods-make-you-weak- in-the-knees-need-a-cold-shower-after -spotting-him man who could've had any woman begging him to marry them but he chose little-ol me.
"I know..." he fell silent for a bit as his mind seemed to drift off in the distance as he watched the ceiling. I searched his face for a hint of what he might be thinking. "What's going on through that head of yours?" I finally asked, too curious to wait for him to speak. His mask was off so I could clearly see the smile forming on his face before he looked down to me, his grip tightened around my waist to pull me closer. "About this baby thing." He spoke making my eyes widened and my cheeks tint a vibrant red such as a dark red rose. "Wha...what?" I blinked a few times as he chuckled, his eyes never leaving mine. "Oh come on Hira... you started it." He pointed out making me chuckle nervously. "You really want kids?" I asked hope lying in my heart, hope that he was on the same page as me. He seemed to think for a moment as his eyes wandered to the side before trailing back to me. He gave me a wide smile, "With you, of course." He said as his other jand stroked my cheek. My eyes, face and what not brightened up... he wants kids! I grinned up at him before lifting up and off his chest to move up and peck his lips. "I'm ecstatic to hear that." I said looking at his face, every inch of it in admiration. His scar flowing along and over his eye and down to his cheek, the little beauty mark on his chin and his lively onyx eyes scanning my face as well. "I love you so much." I whispered before pecking his lips again, his eyes opened again before staring at me with such love and passion it would've maid anyone jealous. "I love you too."

That night, everything seemed perfect... no evil lurking, no drama, no unnecessary surprises just Kakashi and I. Our love filling and lighting up the room as we just talked the night away, it seemed like ages since we did this, since we had a moment of pure love and understanding. But what I didn't know was that a certain Uchiha was planning something, planning something that will shatter this happiness.

It's been a week or so, we've heard rumors of Orochimaru's death by the hands of my youngest brother. We all had our theories of where he might be and where he'll be going, but none knew that we had to face him here in Konoha once more. That he will be coming for one of us.

I was visiting the gravestones of my loved ones, but something felt ominous as the fog became a bit thicker. The owls and surrounding living creatures became quieter alerting me that I wasn't alone. "I didn't think you'll come here of all places." I spoked my eyes never leaving the gravestone of my old female comrade and best friend. "Hn." He simply said, "Still the same old." I retorted as I spotted the figure come stand beside me from the corner of my eye. "So what brings you here, shouldn't you be out enacting your revenge on our brother?" I questioned, but he was still silent. "Who is this person to you?" He asked avoiding my question. "An old comrade that sacrificed herself for the village." I spoke a bit saddened to talk of her as some memories tried pushing past my walls I built. "Now why are you here Sasuke, I'm sure you're not here to return to the village." I said finally turning to face him, he waited a moment before turning to face me. "I'm starting a group..." he started,  "Makes sense why your not alone..." I glanced to the side where I felt the chakra trying to be hidden. "Our name is Hebi, our goal.." I stopped him as I held my hand up. "I know your goal Sasuke, or did you forget the day we all introduced ourselves? I just want to know why your here, telling me this?" I spoke my hand dropping as I watched the boy with soft eyes. "That ring on your finger..." he trailed of his eyes on my hand now where my wedding ring sat. "Sasuke, please just answer my question then we can play catch-up." I spoke crossing my arms over my chest hiding the ring from his sight so he could focus. "I want you to join our group... I'm sure you would like to avenge our clan too." He spoke so certain of what he presumes to be what I want. I shook my head with a frown, "No I don't, because they weren't my clan... I was never part of the Uchiha clan, the only reason I used that name was for the sole reason to get back them. Sasuke, Itachi is our brother. He practically raised and loves you deeply." A scowl formed on his face as I mentioned his name, but I didn't stop. "I've trained Itachi somewhat, I watched him grow... do you think I want to be part of his death? ... Watch my brother fight to one dies?" I sighed closing my eyes as the though of that happening brought tears to my eyes. "I will kill him eith or without your help.... sister." The word seemed forgein for my ears, no one has ever called me that. It felt bitter though, as if he wanted to guilt trip me. I looked away and ironically to the name on the gravestone. Rin... what would you? You always seemed to be so sure of what was needed to be done... My eyes dropped to my hands as they unfold from their position. It still feels like her blood is dripping from my hands... my eyes spotted the glint of the wedding ring in my finger. Kakashi... what would he do? Would he leave and protect the last family he has left or stay and build a new one with me? Tears built in my eyes as the number of out comes that might happen. My mind flickered to a blue eyed blonde, what about Naruto? He needs someone now, someone who shares the same amount of pain he does or somewhat of that amount.

My glazed eyes wandered to Sasuke's Onyx ones. They seemed emotionless, but really it felt like they were crying out for help... my help. "Fine... I'll go with you... meet me outside the gates, I need to talk to Kakashi before I go." I mumbled as my eyes downcast, my bangs casting a shadow over my eyes as they threatened to spill all of the tears building up. "Fine." He said before turning and walking off. "Come Suigetsu." He spoke in a monotone voice before finally his chakra and the other guy's chakra vanished. I crumbled down to the floor crying... why does this have to happen? Why now?

It took me a while to peel myself off the ground and walk ever so slowly home where I have to tell Kakashi that I'm leaving, for who knows how long and write a message for Lady Tsunade informing on my current situation as well.