Chapter 39

Third Person PoV:

Deep in the woods, leaping from trees was the one and only Itachi Uchiha and behind him was his younger brother yelling at him.

Yelling at him about what he had caused and why.

"I wanted to be judged and dealt with only by another Uchiha and I knew Hira wouldn't do it, eve if she hated me. So I took advantage of your hatred inside you. Ultimate, I filled you with hatred and made you go rogue and I turned you into a criminal." He shifted his head to look over his shoulder at his brother. "I'm a dead man. There's no point in talking any further." after he said his last word he turned back to look ahead of him, ready to ignore his brother.

"Now you're dead and you're still running away from me?!" The youngest Uchiha yelled, frustrated and angered by his brother's behaviour.

"I told you. There's something I must do." he simply said sounding uninterested, yet focused on the task at had. Soon he used his Summoning Jutsu to summon crows to keep Sasuke at bay from the enemy had to face, but it didn't last as he soon arrived to where his brother was, in a dark and slightly damp cave.

When he spotted the snake like figure in the center of the cave he jumped to the side of it. "Is that Orochimaru?" he questioned, confused on how his dead sensei was alive, after all he was the one to kill him. "You're a little bit off," the eerie voice said sounding menacing in this atmosphere. "Kabuto!" he yelled shocked at his sensei's former right hand man. "What are you both doing here?" He asked still confused, but still on guard sensing that this is no good reunion.

"It's rather complicated..." the snake humanoid answered vaguely before continuing as if he had all the time in the world.

"I mean, while you were asleep from having your brother's eyes transplanted into you... something drastic happened in our world." He spoke as if the young Uchiha had gone to another world for years, as if he wasn't a part of this world. Out living in a world of his own.

"Tobi started the war, huh?" the youngest Uchiha started to figure things out, bit by bit.

"Yes, that's true... The Fourth Great Ninja War..." Kabuto further elaborated to Sasuke's remark.

"Tobi and I are at war with the coalition of the Nations of Fire, Wind, Water, Earth and Lightning, although Madara Uchiha planned everything. Like you two, he hated the Shinobi World. and so he came up with Project Tsuki no Me. A plan to cast a powerful genjutsu over the entire world using the ten tails..." Kabuto said rather proudly as if it was not causing more harm to the world before finishing his sentence and finally meeting Sasuke's eyes.

"...to control the world" He finished smirking as Sasuke stared at him shocked and maybe a little angry.

"Reanimation... You got a hold of a silly Forbidden Jutsu." Itachi finally spoke for the first time since Sasuke joined them.

"But you see, thanks to this jutsu, you sibling get to have a touching reunion." Kabuto spoke with somewhat of pride in his work, But Itachi cuts him short. "You've desecrated soul that were purified and continued to spread unnecessary sadness ad hate. Can you understand the pain felt by the dead who are forced to fight?" he said as his eyebrows furrowed in anger, finally showing an emotion on his face. "The pain of the living is even greater. After finally getting over the grief and sadness... your jutsu stirred those feelings again!" his tone dropped to that of an angered animal, like a dog baring its teeth in anger or as a warning. 

"Sasuke... do you wanna bring  down Itachi, the bane of the Uchiha, one again, don't you?" he spoke basically ignoring what Itachi said, but not taking kindly to the invisible threat he produced to Kabuto. "since I brought him back to this realm. Well? Shall we team up and take down Itachi together?" he asked still sounding cocky.

"I chased Itachi all the way here to talk to him."Sasuke spoke not giving the snake man a clear answer.

"Well then... Whose side are you on right now?" the figure on the floor asked becoming more caution to the two brothers at the entrance. 

And without answering he threw shuriken at Kabuto, but was stopped by Itachi's shuriken as it knocked it down.

"Why?!" Sasuke yelled as he turned to face his brothe rbeside him, shocked he stopped his attack. "He's just like Orochimaru."

"All right, we'll talk later." Itachi finally told his brother holding a hand out as he hqd thrown shuriken to counter Sasuke's, to stop him from throwing anything else at the hooded man, as the second eldest Uchiha analyzed their opponent. 

"First things first, let's take him down, but don't kill him." he said finally meeting his brother's eyes.

"Itachi... you kept lying to me, telling me 'Next time or 'later', then you died on me... So this time for sure..." he spoke as he stepped to beside his brother, "I'm holding you to your promise."

"They say you take your personality to the grave. Well, I've already died once. I intend to honor it."

"The enstranged brother's came together to gang up on me?"

"Hey.... don't count the sister out!" A female voice came from behind the two Uchiha brothers as all eyes turned to face her, none had sensed her there. It was like she appeared out of thin air.

She gave the stunned Kabuto a grin like that of a crazed cat ready to exact the ultimate revenge, then her eyes fell to Itachi and her smile softened to a sad one as tears brimmed her eyes. "I see death is doing you well." She softly joked to lighten the mood, he gave her a small genuine smile, one his brother haven't seen in so long. Then her eys went over to her youngest brother and she froze. Before her face became one of relieve and went over and hugged him.

She finally knew he was save and not being controlled or worst tortured. "You're safe, I was so worried." She tightened her grip on him as he stood just stiff in the embrace as he was shocked that she was even worried about the likes of him.

"What a sight, the three siblings, together again."