Prologue

Third Person's PoV:

The three females stood watching the beautiful woman in the mirror crying. "It's okay," the cousin decided to try and comfort her. "No, it's not okay..." she trailed off as she spun around to face the two before her shocking them.

"IT'S MY WEDDING HINATA! What if I trip or... or..." the young Hyuga took her cousin's soft hands in her equally soft hands, "Hira-chan, please calm down." She said, for the first time not stuttering making her nerves stop in their tracks so the hybrid female can stare at her. "You didn't stutter... Oh my word... is this a sign?" The bride nervously asked leaning forward making, Hinata step back a bit flustered and Sakura quickly took her place in holding her hands. The grip tightened and what seemed to be a crack could be heard, "Why am I so nervous... Am I overthinking?" The white dressed female rambled as Sakura's face was pulled into a painful expression as Hira's breathing became rapid. "Hira-sensei, you're not backing out already are you?" A familiar voice spoke making the purple swirls grow wide and her smile grew too. "NARUTO!" She cheered spinning around to find her blonde student standing in the door that she hadn't seen in a year because he was out training with Master Jiriaya.

He grew a bit from the last time they had seen him, the older Hyuga launched at him bringing him into a very tight hug. She heard him chuckle at first before released a heavy breath, "C...can't breath." He wheeze making Hira pull back with a squeamish smile. "Sorry, it's just been a while and I'm overwhelmed." She found herself rambling again, she had never been this nervous before, not even for an S-rank mission that she would get occasionally.

"Oh, please, we all know the moment you see Kakashi-sensei, you'll be alright." he said with his usual grin that somehow made her tense muscles relax.

" he said with his usual grin that somehow made her tense muscles relax

Hira's PoV:

"You look beautiful Hira-sensei, Kakashi-sensei might just be knocked off of his feet." He chuckled making me giggle. "Naruto? What are you doing back already? Shouldn't you be out training?" I heard Sakura say, meaning she finally pulled herself together and joined us, Hinata was on my other side blushing. They were all still short, but I like this small company, I guess. "Oh, yeah. Pervy Sage and I were training when this bird came down with an invite to the wedding, we came as soon as we could. No way would I miss my two senseis getting united." Naruto calmly replied as he rested his hands at the back of his head, I smiled at him happy to have him here. "Oh Naruto, that reminds me. I want to ask you something... but it's kind of a personal discussion." I said and looked between Sakura and Hinata before my eye landed on Naruto who snapped out of his prideful moment to look at me curiously. "Oh, right, then we will be waiting outside." Sakura said and Hinata nodded as the pinkette started pushing the blushing Hyuga out of the room.

We looked at the door for a while before looking at one another after it had closed behind them. "What is it Hira-sensei?" Naruto asked looking a bit worried, but my small smile eased his worry. "You don't need to look so worried, little one. I just wanted to know if you can walk me down the isle as your the only family I have left, right now."I said and Naruto's eyes seemed to spark at the word I used to describe our relationship. "Family? You consider us family?"he asked hopeful and surprising me a bit before I regained the smile I just can't get rid off today. "Well, you consider Sasuke your brother, don't you?" I rhetorically asked, but he nodded still clueless, "And he is my brother which just so happens to make you my brother and I, your sister. You follow?" I asked and Naruto stared for a bit, probably processing everything and then his already bright eyes brightened to the rays of the sun making me smile as he launched his embrace attack on me.

I was just so happy in this moment, "So what do you say... give your big sister away on her wedding?" I asked a bit playful and Naruto was grinning ear to ear as he nodded making the warmth of happiness flow through me too.

***

As we stood before the doors that will lead Naruto, who was dressed up now, and I to the walkway with beautiful Sakura trees I fiddled with my Hyuga and Uchiha clan buckle I had customise before hand. Sakura and Hinata where my maids of honour and I asked little Moegi to be our flower girl, Konohamaru to be our ring bearer. Ubon helped planning and making sure everything was fine for the guests. I could hear his voice asking if everyone was settled or if they needed anything before we started making me swallow my giggling to make it silent.

And just as the room became quiet, really quiet, the music started. The music that will have me march into my new life with the man I fell in love with. Naruto pulled me back a bit so that we were hidden around the corner and I smiled grateful as I had zoned out not thinking at all. Flashes of my life these last couple of years flashed before my eyes, some good and some bad, but one thing was consistent...
Finally it was our turn to go, Naruto matched my steps as we walked. My eyes looking at the purple carpet below before trailing up to meet the consistent thing in my life. Kakashi Hatake.

Kakashi's one onyx eye met mine and his scarred left eye was uncovered, but closed. He was dressed so formal with his lazy side peeking through, he looked so handsome... as always. A rear specimen he is.

Quick Glimpse in Kakashi's PoV:

I watched the doors open and Moegi making her way down the isle as she threw flowers down the path. Next came Sakura and followed by a shy Hinata. My excitement or nerves picked up, I couldn't tell which as I saw the figure of Naruto come around the corner first and after him, latching onto his arm, that was held up a bit to reach her, as she was in thought her eyes down casted until she reached the door frame. She looked stunning, breathtaking, perfect and anything down that line. My mind was scrambled as I watched this gorgeous woman walking down the isle, her dress flowing with every step, the small pink and white flowers in her silky black hair that was pulled into two very traditional Japanese buns added a sense of femininity, and as I watched her my mind kept running over the question of how I had managed to have her as my bride and soon... my wife. As she reached the middle her eyes finally lifted off the carpet, where they were concentrating very hard on something, probably scared to trip... I smiled at the thought, but as soon as it came it went. Our eyes met and my breath caught in my throat as the amount of love and emotion that filled the purple swirls. It was as if I could feel them in my own heart, but they weren't negative, not at all. And to be honest I felt every single emotion too, as our eyes connected in the moment, it felt as though our hearts linked themselves with a red string.

Back to Hira's PoV:

I reached Kakashi, Naruto leaning up and gave me a hug before departing to his spot behind Guy who was Kakashi's best man. I still remember when Kakashi had asked him and let me tell you... there were a lot of tears and dramatic yelling and background scenes from Guy and soon Kakashi too.

Kakashi held out his hand to help me up the small two steps before me and of course I took it.

And there we stood, hand in hand before all our friends, who became family to us after years of spending time and sharing memories. My eyes twinkled as they glided over the crowd spotting and identifying the faces, my heart sank a bit knowing that I won't see two faces I would love to see here. Well that was until a very small movement, hard to see by anyone, caught my eye. I looked subtly at the tree up above finding a pair of Sharingan eyes staring at me. A small smile on the man's lips as he leaned against the tree trunk. Itachi Uchiha, even as a rogue watched the ceremony, I couldn't help but feel a bit mire content and happy again. He gave a nod before he vanished just as Kakashi looked over to where I was smiling like an idiot. "You okay?"he whisper to me and I turned to look at him with joy and satisfaction, "More than okay," I said, my thumb tracing circles on his hand to comfort and reassure him.

After the ceremony we left for the afterparty and Guy, being his youthful self, cheered well running down the altar and to where we would gather. I giggled at his actions with Kakashi beside me sighing in defeat. "We are not giving him any alcohol though, I don't want a repeat from when we told him about our engagement... that poor lady's cavern." I said shaking my head as Kakashi gently led me down the altar again after our guest had followed Guy. "Agreed." Kakashi said as his hand went from mine to my waist to pull me closer. We stopped at the door that I came from and Kakashi leaned over to my ear, "You look lovely as always." He said making me blush a bit shock, I gathered myself just as quick as this sudden moment and turned to him still blushing and giving a closed eyed smile. "And so do you, love."