Chapter 1

Kakashi and I were just chilling on the roof... of the Hokage's office.

Yeah, so apparently our knuckleheaded student had returned and Lady Tsunade has a test for them, Sakura and Naruto. Sakura has grown up and there is no doubt in my mind that Naruto has as well, I just hope he still has his humor and determination. Those were things that inspired everyone including me.

I glanced over at Kakashi as my head laid on his shoulder and grinned at him, still he would read that book of his and I would just follow along. We grew closer, happier, so much so that it was impossible to break.

I could hear Naruto's voice on the other side of the wall and I could already tell how much he has grown just by hearing how reacts to what Lady Hokage was saying. "He's out there." I heard Lady Tsunade say and my excitement sky rocketed as I gripped onto Kakashi's arm about to burst out yelling and giving up the surprise... us. Naruto's head popped out of the window, "So, Naruto you went and got all grown up." Kakashi casually said as he flipped his page. I jumped up grinning. "Naruto!" I cheered and flashed before him. I pulled his upper body through the window as I gave him a big hug. He chuckled a bit, "Hira-sensei and Kakashi-sensei!" He grined as I released him. He glanced over at Kakashi then to me. "Well you guys haven't changed a bit, except Hira-sensei... she's a bit more..." he trailed off as I stared at him loosing my smile to glare at him. "A bit more what?" I deadpanned and he jumped a bit as his face pulled a scared smile. "Nevermind." He said as sweat practically streamed down his face.

He jumped through the window and onto the roof, but stopped as he seemed to remember something. Hold on, I got you something..." he said as he started digging in his weapon pouch. He giggled, making me raise my eyebrow, but when I caught a glimpse of the present I sighed. Great... now I won't be seeing much of husband for a while... the year and a half was fun while it lasted. "A little present." He said before showing Kakashi what it is. He started fanboying and being overly dramatic. "Who's the dramatic one now?" I teased, but he wasn't really listening. "Calm down, this is no time to be fooling around Kakashi." Lady Tsunade said as spun around and walked back to her seat.

He closed the book standing up a bit disappointed, Naruto looked up at him, still crouching, he looked between us. "So are you guys my opponent?" He asked. I shrugged stepping inside. "Well, you're a half right." He said as he followed me, but stopped at the window in front of Sakura. "Hello Sakura, it's been a while, hasn't it." He said making me smile knowing what he will say next. "Yes, it has sensei" she spoke. I saw Sakura quite frequently during this time as I would have to sometimes stand in to train her when Lady Tsunade would have Hokage business to attend, Kakashi on the other hand... I'm not sure how he didn't see her during time as the village is big, but not that big when you lived in it your whole life. "As for who my opponent is going to be..."he glanced at Naruto. "Naruto..." then at Sakura. "And Sakura." The two stared at him in surprise. "Both of us at once, Sensei?" Naruto asked in surprise. "That's right, Kakashi will put you to the test. Hira will be back up... it will be a tag team thing, but once one of them looses... the test is over and you pass." She explained, the two looked between us, I had a face eating grin on my face. As you know Lady Tsunade has been keeping us off missions the last few days so I have a lot of pent up energy and not to mention the need for some kind of battle. Kakashi and I would spar, but we already know each other's moves and tactics like their one of our own. We read each other like ABC, it's hard to really have a challenge like that. I watched the two as they stared at me whilst a jumped in one spot...

"Sorry super excited about this..." I wanted to squeal, Kakashi glanced at me and we started a small conversation with just our eyes. I rolled my eyes after he won and I stopped my energetic bounces. And joined in on the conversation. "So shall we get started?" Kakashi asked and I vigorously nodded, very excited. The two looked at him surprised. "Bu..." Naruto started but Kakashi had cut him off. "You're right... you just got back, we'll give a chance o rest first."

"Huh, I'm not tired. I'm ready go right now." Naruto said as I grinned and pointed to him. "Yes, listen to Naruto!" I was too excited for this match. "No you take it easy I'll meet you later at the training grounds. So long." He said before starting to transport himself. "Kakashi." I growled about to launch at him, but it was hopeless so I took a deep breath and tried relaxing. "You shouldn't have given him that book Naruto..." I sighed looking at my now older students. They seemed to connect the dots after I said that, "I have to go... and drag my husband away from that book or else..." I grumbled poofing away as well.

"What's wrong Guy?" I asked as I saw him walk pass moping in self pity. "Kakashi... he... he ignored me." He sniffed making me sigh. "It's that new book Naruto just gave him... one of Master Jiriaya's series." I explained, I placed a hand on Guy's shoulder. "You'll probably see him when he comes back down to earth or something. But I have to go find him." I grumbled as I walked down the road, I had an idea of where he could be.

"KAKASHI HATAKE!" I yelled up to the tree he had parked himself in. It took me atleast and hour and a half to find him... he wasn't at home nor spots whilst he reads. Kakashi fell out of the tree from the shock of my sudden yelling, his book laying on his head open to probably a random place as he sat up registering what happened. I took the book and folded it close with one hand before pushing it into my weapons pouch. He was about to protest when I shot him a glare. "We're late to the meet up." I said before swiping down and grabbing his arm and started pulling him down the road.

"Don't even think about it." I growled as I could feel his hand by my weapons pouch wanting to grab the book.