Chapter 24

"It's not a big deal Kakashi." I muttered as we were back in our temporary home as Konoha was still being rebuilt from the Pain attack. "Hira, I don't think you understand... Zetsu went for you... not Naruto." I shook my head and took his vest in my hands to pull him close. "He went for me, because I stood in the way. That's the only logical explanation." I spoke softly, but Kakashi didn't give in. "Look, I don't have a clear reason to why they would want to take you-" i cut him off with a pout. "Ouch, that just sounds really mean." I muttered about to turn and walk off when Kakashi slipped his hands around my waist and pulled my back against his chest. His lips brushed against my ear as his warm breath felt like a warm ghost passing over my neck giving me a pleasurable shiver. "You know I didn't mean it like that... any guy would be lucky to take you... but you're mine~" his voice sounded husky and very suggestive stirring something inside my stomach. "Oh but love... I'm still a very... independent woman, so how would you take me?" I seductively teased as I pressed my bottom back a bit and against him earning a groan. He bit my earlobe softly before kissing behind it, "Every single way... maybe create some new ways." He whispered into my ear before nipping at my neck earning a moan from me as I relaxed back into him. He was stirring and I was loving every inch of this new found part of him. It wasn't like the time at the hot springs, no this felt more dominate... more possessive and it was starting to get to me. My knees trembling a bit at the excitement of what might come next.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

His hands travelled from my waist to my stomach then up, making sparks trickle my skin underneath the clothing. He gave a growl mixed with groan as he took both my breasts in his large hands then gave them a firm squeeze. "Hn~ Kakashi..." I moaned lightly him jerk me closer to him and whisper into my ear taking a break form the sloppy kisses he trailed down my neck and shoulder. "It Master for you." He growled out in this dominating yet deep voice, I never seen this side. Usually he would be somewhat dominate, but still very calm and letting me take control every once in a while. We never used anything like pet names or toys, but oh the thrill of this new experience. We did have toys, in the closet as we got them as a wedding present... it was slightly embarrassing to read the note that Kurenai and Asuma wrote for us.

"Yes Master~" I softly spoke, he let me go with a growl making me think we were going to take this to the bedroom so I started walking only to have him grab the back of my neck and harshly turn me and pull me back into him for a hungry kiss. In the time he grabbed I had gasped giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Even during this frenzy I had noticed his mask was off, meaning he took it off some time during when he had me against him and was whispering those seductive thing to me. His hand still roughly holding my neck as we pulled back, "Baby girl... don't you dare walk away from me." Kakashi says in his husky voice, making my lips quiver. I felt a sudden rush of fear and excitement rushing over my body. "Please punish me then... Master~" I cooed giving him an innocent look.

And just like that he pulled me over his shoulder and walked to the bedroom to throw me on it. "Stay." He growled before walking off to the closet making the excitement swirl inside me. As he came back with some cuffs I squealed, he cuffed me to the head board after tearing open my top exposing my breasts to him. "Hmmm, Kakashi..." i moaned out as he stood admiring me stuck like this, my legs were tied to the bottom of the bed with some rope. He growled after I spoke and his eyes glared down at me making me whimper at the intensity, "I mean Master, please Master..." I spoke softly as I stared up at him, I felt so vulnerable yet safe. His head dipped down between my legs, "For that... you'll need a punishment." He spoke so closely to my flower making the warm air break through the cloth of my panties, the only thing left of what I was wearing. Kakashi trailed his fingers from my foot up, moving to the inner of my leg as he neared my already soaked panties. He was teasing me, pushing all the buttons to make me stir under his touch needing and wanting to feel him give me the pleasure only he can give me. His finger brushed over my soaked area before his tongue licked over it too making me shudder and moan softly.