Chapter 49 #JustAnn

Cancer

Annie's PoV:-

I stormed in the guest room locking it after me. Justin tried talking to me but I didn't want to. I didn't want see him right now. His eyes are filled with guilt, guilt of deceiving me. His treachery is depicted blatantly in his guilt. I won't let anything happen to my world because of me. I am not a weak person, I won't leave him for what he did.

I heard some commotion outside the room later that evening. I slipped out making sure to move as quietly as possible. I took the jug of water for me, I heard someone talking about Mia and Adwin being in the hospital. I know they were to come home by now. There must be some complications. I should talk to maa. She must be aware of that. I took a flight of stairs back to my new room and halted when I came face to face with Sarah and Justin , hugging each other. Kia, was lifted up in his arms. The sight gave me goosebumps, it pierced me, sliced my heart into millions of pieces.
Taking few deep breathes, I started moving forward with little steps, my eyes met Justin's and he gave me a little nod. I rolled my eyes and moved confidently , making sure to bump into Sarah.

"Ann" her voice stopped me from moving any further.

"Don't you dare call me by that name" I whisper yelled turning around and throwing her a foul look.

"Oh.. Sorry. It's dad always used to call you, emm that" she muttered. I rolled my eyes but the realisation hit me.

"What? He talked about me with you hey but you knew about us? " I asked puzzled.

"Yes. I knew you. He always used to talk about you and your mumma. He loved you guys. "

"Ofcourse he loved us. Alot actually. " I muttered rolling my eyes.

I started making my way towards my room when she called for me once again, "Annie. I. Am. Sorry. I...I "

"Sarah. Let's go. We are getting late" Justin said, my eyes shot towards him and he gave me hard stare , took hold of a suitcase and started moving, Kia still in his arms. I shut my eyes trying not to cry , my heart piercing again and again.

"Annie. I won't see you again. Probably it's the last time I am here. Please forgive Justin and me. I am sorry for everything. Bye" she whispered , her eyes filled with un-shed tears and she came forward and hugged me. "I always wanted to meet you. But I hope it wasn't under these situations" she kissing my forehead.

"Kia will love you. Give her some time. "

"Momma, daddy is calling for you" Kia came running.
Sarah hurriedly left.

I ran inside the room fell onto the bed and cried.

How could you Justin. I loved you. I loved you more than anything and you riped my heart in pieces. Why?? Why was I not good enough for you.? What wrong I did...? The most important men of my life deceived me heinously. The two most special persons of my life.

I heaved everything from my stomach into the toilet and flushed it. I stood up , took a quick shower and noticed something, something that I didn't realised earlier. Fuck..
I ran back into the room checked the date and yup I was correct. I missed my periods in a continuation of two months. Shit shit. Shit.