Chapter 12 (The Storeroom)

Mia's PoV:-

"Oh...my God Mia, shit. I didn't mean to scare you, Señorità. I was just..., Hey, hey , baby ,please don't cry" Adwin whispered with concern filled in his eyes.

"See.. you can slap me, but don't cry" he tried again and I sobbed even more.

He came near me, to touch my cheeks, but I shoved his hand away from me. I gave him a deadly glare, "Do not touch me" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Ok...I won't, just don't cry please" he whispered.

I pushed him aside and tried to open the door, but it was jammed. I tried pulling it harder but it was too heavy for me. I turned around, when I felt , Adwin doing the same from behind me. He tried pulling it but it was jammed, as if locked from outside.

"Shit!! I think we're stuck" he muttered.

"No.... No... Please open it.. shit" I whispered slapping it loudly.

He took out his cellphone and called someone but there was some network issue because the call dropped before, he could say a word. I checked out my cellphone which was showing no signals as well.

Adwin started beating it, but to no avail, as it's soundproof and really huge. I started pacing around the room, worriedly.
Shit!! I am gonna miss my lectures, I love Economics, and English. I want to attend these two lectures atleast. It's all because of Adwin. I am gonna kill him.

"It's ok don't worry, I think our friends will notice our absence or someone will be up here soon." He muttered.

"You.... You... Just shut up. It's because of you, we are going through this. You're an idiot" I yelled shoving him.

"Hey. I didn't...."

"You didn't what??? What??? Hmmm... You dragged me here in this storeroom. " I shouted trying not to punch him already.

"Oh that's because you were ignoring me all along. And what did I do to you, that you have been ignoring me all morning?" he asked.

"You kissed me" I spoke before I could stop. I slapped my hand on my mouth, shutting it up.

His eyes started dancing with excitement, his mouth turning into a grin.

I gulped, and stepped backward when he stepped forward. For a few more seconds , it continued, and soon I felt the wall behind me. He neared, and took a deep breath, "You smell so good" he whispered sniffing me.

I gulped, he wasn't touching me but his eyes were fixated on me now. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't, he rather gently touched my cheeks. I waited for me to feel afraid but I didn't. I waited for me to panic and shove him but I didn't.
I rather wanted him to touch me more, his touch was so subtle, so soothing. I closed my eyes taking in the calm, my nerves relaxing at the warmth that was excruciating from his hands where he touched me. "Mia, I like touching you" he whispered softly.

I gulped at the huskiness in his voice, I moaned when I felt soft kisses on my neck. I felt him lingering light kisses on my neck and then sucking it softly. I felt a sudden jolt running downwards, when his teeth touched my skin , and he bit my cheek lightly. His kisses travelling towards my ears , he sucked the skin there, then biting it too. I moaned, when his lips travelled back to my lips, and he very gently bit me there.
I moaned loudly, once again and he pushed me back into the wall, kissing me passionately. He grabbed my butt, pulled it into himself , when I felt his crotch erected and shoving into me, a loud moan escaped me, followed by his loud moan. His hands travelled down my body , gently, I felt his hands, on the bare skin of my stomach, I was startled, his hands the travelled upwards insode my T-shirt, touching my breast softly. I moaned when I felt a light tug there. He moaned sucking my lower lip a little roughly.
His hands travelled down nearing my waste band. I panicked, I don't think I can let him touch me there. No...no I can't.