Chapter 28 (The Unwanted Fame)

**Mature Content**

Mia's PoV:-

"You can't be serious" I yelped standing frantically, my eyes filling with tears in an instant. My hands started trembling, and the cell phone in my hand fell with a loud thud on the floor.

"What's the matter, Mia, it's a good thing , you know? At 20, you will be the top most singer of England. People will love you just see the crowd, the likes , the comments" Kate reasoned but my eyes were focused on only one thing that was dancing in front of my vision, my life shattering, my body pleading to kill myself already. I can't take anymore trauma I have been through all those years.

"Mia , it's just a fan page on Facebook and Pinterest , Gal. Keep your butt intact. Enjoy being a celeb"

"I....I....ca..n't " I tried forming words , my breathing becoming restraint and heavy with each passing second. I stumbled backwards , and my eyes started to appear blurry, darkened with a memory I never wanted.

Apparently, one of the spectator from the day we had a date, the karaoke night , someone then , made our video and uploaded it on YouTube as #AdMia which has now, just in four weeks become a brand, and we have billions of Followers on Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest. We are being shared world wide.

As soon as I heard this, my heartbeat stopped, not because I was elated rather because now Adrian will find about me. I will be raped again, dragged again , fucked again. I can't be trapped in that life again. I can't. I just can't.

"Come on Mia, stop being an idiot. It's a win win opportunity for both of you. You both are talented , very talented and soon you will be the hottest couple of the World " she squealed hugging me and bringing me back to the present.

"I...I... don't know what to do. How to tell you? I am just so nervous around people even in the club, I need Adwin, I can't sing in front of people. " I couldn't pull any other reasons for my nervousness.

"You will learn " she smiled politely.

I nodded , my mind still somewhere else, it shouldn't be there though but it was a difficult memory to forget that easily. It was difficult to live with the fact that he might be back any second now.

I took a deep breath , trying my level best to forget about this. Atleast not when I have a job to attend.

I grabbed my purse and rushed out of the room to go find Adwin as it was a Sunday night and we both are performing tonight at the club. Last week we sang another song, which was a hit again and we earned alot of money, more than we expected.

I was somewhere familiar with the band and all the guys were friendly , sweet and treated me as a younger sister in their group. We sang, had some dinner and a beer , chatting about each other and various things. They all were very welcoming and helped me to overcome with my stage fear. We sang two times earlier and that two times were so amazing that we were familiar and comfortable together, people loved us.

Today was the third Sunday at the Alcoholic Nights , Club. It is an amazing place for friends to hang out and go clubbing. I love there already. Moreover, Jake our bald owner is like a teddy bear. He is always so enthusiastic and energetic, so welcoming and generous.

What will happen if everything will be vanished in air? Once Adrian will be back , he will take me with him. I will again a nobody, again a sex slave, a legal sex slave, sold by my own mother, my own blood.

"Señorità" Adwin's voice broke into the hall startling me. I jumped a little when I felt him touch me. His smile vanished from his handsome face replaced with a worried look. I tried smiling but failed. My heart beating faster than it ever did.
I nodded taking a deep breath, I started walking towards the door with quick steps.