Chapter 35 #AdMia

Mia's PoV:-

I was damn tired of all the travelling and shit it was a sleepless long flight here. Switching the continents and the time lapse is not an easy thing.
It is hell tiring.
I woke up the next morning with a severe headache and nausea. I ran into the bathroom and heaved my stomach into the toilet.
I cleaned myself and took a hot shower before stepping out of the bathroom.
I wore one of my floral print dress again.
I turned around searching for Adwin but it seems he wasn't in the room. I groaned and made my way out of the room with a grim smile on my face.
When I stepped out of the room , my feet halted because I wasn't sure where to go.
I searched for anyone to lead me but found no one. I made my way towards my left side and was collided with someone.

"I am so sorry..."

"Do you have your eyes or not?. Go away and get me my breakfast" Mr. Knight yelled at me.
I looked at him puzzled. A frown forming on my forehead.

"Why are you staring at me? Aren't you the new maid" he growled looking at me up and down.

I flushed embarassed, looking at the floor my eyes watered instantly.
I took deep breath , "Ok Sir" I said and rushed back into Adwin's room.

I wiped my eyes and sat at the rocking chair near the glass door-sized window.

Why do I know him? Why he looks so familiar.? I have seen him somewhere in the past. He has to do something with my past. I know him.

A loud knock startled me and brought me back to the present.
I looked at a frowning Adwin with a tray full of healthy food in his hand.

"Señorità? Are you ok? Have you been crying?"

"No Adwin. I am just tired " I murmured smiling.

"Oh.. I realised that You should eat something and then you can rest for this day. We will then head to Grandma's when you are ready. What say?"

"I would love to meet your grandma. Let me just finish this food, It seems so yummy. " He laughed and set the tray on the bed table for me. I stood up and sat myself on the bed, immediately started to eat the food that was laid beautifully and yummy

I ate everything that I could and within 30 minutes we were ready to be on the road for a three hour drive to a town called Cold Springs where his grandma and twin brother lived.

I bid my goodbye to Ariana, Addie's momma and Bella , Addie's sister. I wanted to laugh at his nick name but I had to control myself infront of his family. Ofcourse, I can't make fun of their given name.

When we were in the car all alone , I started laughing hysterically. He looked at me with a puzzled look and I shrugged nonchallantly. He sill gave me a wierd look as if I was being unreasonable whereas he should understand that name was really funny.

"Why are you laughing your pretty ass off?" He asked smirking at me.

"Emm... Just can't...hehe stop .. Addie... That's so funny..." I started laughing once again for which I earned a glare asking me to shut up but I couldn't. I laughed even more at his looks.
He growled and ignored my pretty ass laughter.

*************
We reached our destination a little late than we'd expected to , maybe due to the traffic.

I was again tired and a little dizzier now. I want to go and sleep again for hours.

I stepped out of the car and swayed a little, Adwin grabbed me upright.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I nodded smiling, "I am just tired of travelling for this long."