Chapter 45 #JustAnn

The New Daddy

Annie's PoV:-
It's been a long and tiring week since the party. The good news we got broke many hearts when we got to know about how risky this pregnancy is for Mia . I tried asking maa about the problem, which she always shooed me away saying it's upto  Adwin and Mia to tell that. As I was the part of their family, she doesn't want me to know if they don't want to share those things with us.

I totally respect their decision but it hurts to see them miserable at this point of their life. They love each other , they would make the best parents, they should be happy about it rather they are miserable about the possibilities.

Mia is still in the hospital as per Maa, she will be back home tonight. But she will be staying with us in the Knight's Mansion for another week and then if she will be fine they can join the college, but only if Maa accompany them to London. Maa didn't want them to lack in their studies. She won't mind working there so she have even applied for a transfer. I appreciate Maa's devotion towards her work. I agree she is too kind to be here in this world. But I love her for her kindness even more. I love her cause she truly deserve to be happy with her husband who shouldn't have died because of these Knights.

I hate to be under the same roof as my Papa's murderer, I just want to run away, far away from here, hide and cry for the loss, the revelation. But I can't. I can't because Ariana is sad, I can't because no one have eaten anything since a week. They just sit and wait for Mia to return.  I haven't seen Justin since a week as well. He is out of the station, I don't know why and where. He left the day Mia got admitted, as per the Richie, one of the servant, Master Justin has gone for a business and will return as soon as possible. And I should wait for his call.

I can't believe I am waiting for his call till now. Like an idiot, as if he has any intention to call me.
I was presently going to the mall to purchase a welcome home baby gifts for Mia and Adwin. I have decided to decorate their room beautifully. I hope that will be appealing and they won't be miserable atleast for few minutes.

"John, Wait over here and I will be back soon. I have in mind what to purchase and then we will head back home, ok?" I instructed Knight's driver. Apparently , till Justin isn't back home I am not allowed to go anywhere alone. John or Richie have to be with me.

He nodded and stood there for me to go inside.

I rolled my eyes and let this be a not an issue atleast not for now. I know how difficult it is for me to accept all the obligations my dear husband want me to follow. But I am not gonna create a scene not when I am supposed to be with his family. They need me more than the anger that was vested in me.

I haven't seen Ryan since then too, and that's good because if I'd see him I might pull out a knife and slice his throat by my own hands. How could he live a life this lavishing, when he was the one who killed my dad. He was the one who was drinking and driving and killed my dad. It was him who hit my dad's car that resulted in a huge crash and the car bursted into flames a few minutes later. We couldn't find him , we couldn't do anything not even say a goodbye to him. Not even touch him for the last time.

"Hello Miss. " an excited and shrilly voice of a baby broke my train of thoughts and brought be back to my present.

I looked around and met with a beautifully dressed little baby girl of around 6 years looking at me with her expectant eyes.

I smiled at her showing my perfect white toothy smile. Her grin widened , "Miss. I wanna purchase a gift for my new daddy. Would you help me? " I looked at her , and her face was full of happiness.

"Ofcourse sweetheart. Are you here all alone? Where is your mother or em your new daddy?" I asked searching for anyone around us.

"No, I am not alone. My mumma and new daddy are in the food court. I ran over here to purchase something for him. I have my piggy bank but that's at home. I will ask the shopkeeper to keep that aside and give me when I will back with momma tomorrow." She explained looking over at something.

"Darling, your momma and daddy must be getting worried , you should have told them. Firstly it's not safe for kids to walk around the mall all alone. "
She pouted and frowned at me, "I am gonna be 7 in few months. I am not a kid. Miss."

" Oh dear. I am sorry. Still you should tell your momma about it. You don't want her to panic and get worried , right?" I tried explaining the "I not a kid anymore"

"KIA. I told you not to go anywhere . Have you lost your mind. You came to the next floor all by yourself" I heard a yelling from behind me.

The kid tried hiding and giving her best puppy dog eyes to the lady who was still behind me.
"I wanted to buy gift for the new daddy" Kia, the Kid tried explaining to her mom.

"Oh..but baby papa don't need any gifts just your safety" a very familiar voice spoke from behind me. My eyes started to get wet already and my hands started trembling. I turned around ever so slowly , my breathing heavier. I was struggling to breathe once my eyes landed on Him. A sob escaped me to when I saw the same lady from the party beside him.

His eyes were focused on the kid and he hadn't even noticed me yet. His eyes shot towards mine when I moved a little backwards to prevent myself from falling back. My eyes were already dizzy and I couldn't breathe , his eyes filled with guilt.

"Daddy. This is my new friend. Miss he is my new daddy" the kid said smiling.

The lady's eyes filled with tears and her hand rested on his upper arm. My eyes were focused at that. "Annie.  It's not what you think. I..." the lady stopped him from saying any further by grabbing her hand onto his upper arm. He looked at her and she nodded towards the kid. He nodded.

I nodded lightly and turned around closing my eyes , tears started flowing down my cheeks and I felt someone grab my hand lightly. Those were little hands, "Miss. What's your name?" the kid asked.

I wiped my tears, smiled and turned towards her, "it's Mrs. Ananya Knight" I said looking over at them throwing daggers at both of them.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Hey. That's my daddy's name too. Knight. "

"Ofcourse " I muttered and turned around to leave.

"Annie. I..."

"It's ok Justin. Oh.. sorry Mr. Knight. I won't be a problem. I hope your new family gives you the happiness you deserve" I whispered and rushed out.

I tried not to bump into anyone or cry. My heart was ripping out of my body and the only thing that kept me moving was the exit that I could see in front of me.

*************************************************

That was really unexpected, right????

For me too....🙈🙈🙈

Trust me or not this twist was not at all planned...

But now you're gonna love this plot even moreeee....

Vote
Comment
Recommend

*************************************************