Chapter 36 #JustAnn

Annie's PoV:-

I knocked at his door afraid of his anger. "What?" He yelled from behind the closed door. I opened the door to find him working out in the far end of the room. I gulped seeing his chiseled features glowing beautifully. His muscles perfectly toned and glistening making him look hotter.
My mouth dropped open when I saw the V and a moan escaped myself however it was too low to be noticed.

"Are you gonna stare all night? " His growl startled me.

"Emm... I... I...am sorry... "I stuttered.

"It's ok why are you here? " He asked standing and pulling a T-shit over himself.

"It's my room too.. Anyways I should prepare dinner for you and them. Go and invite them for dinner" I said grabbing my hair and tied those into a bun.

I looked at him and saw an inquisitive look, glaring at me with adoration.

I smiled at him and he turned around shoving his hands roughly into his hair.  He grunted loudly.

"Stay the hell away from this room. Did you hear that? " He growled.

"What are you talking about Justin. I am sorry I didn't tell you before but it's your brother. It's not a big deal. It's ok. You have met everyone, why are you angry about it"

"God Damn it. It's not about my brother or anything. It's about you. I don't want you near me. For heaven's sake stay away from me. You frustrates me. " He yelled.

I looked at him surprised to see the hate in his eyes. He immediately looked away, I could see he was about to hurt me but I didn't fail to notice that he was hurting himself more.

"Justin..."

"Stop it Annie. Stay away from me. Take any other room. And go away"

"But why? Why do you want me away from you ? You wanted to marry me. You wanted me. Now you want me away from you. What have I done within a day?" I yelled

He came towards me and grabbed me roughly by my shoulders, pulling me and dragging me out of the room. He pulled me into the guest and threw me across the bed. I landed on the bed as a fragile doll, my eyes were already drenched with crying.

"Stop being a pain in my ass. And stay here. Nobody needs you anywhere else. Stop bothering me. "

"Why the hell do you want me to stay away from you? What the fuck do you think of yourself? I love you. You can't be so inhumane with me. "

"Exactly you love me and I don't deserve to be loved. Especially not by you. Trust me you will hate me once the truth is out. " He yelled making me flinch.

Truth? Truth about what? Is it about papa. Is it about my dad.

"Truth? What truth.?" I asked.

He grunted and left the room frustrated.

*********

I gathered myself after crying my heart out and made my way towards the kitchen. I stopped when I heard a weird noise coming from Justin's room. I tried peeking in but it was locked.

Rolling my eyes I went to the kitchen took some water for myself and turned around to leave but instead I was collided with a frowning Justin who was wet due to the water I just poured onto him unintentionally.

I pushed him away, filled the jug and moved past him. I am not  an idiot to apologise to the JerkAss. I controlled myself from spilling the water already. I won't sit and cry Mr. Jerk. I am gonna get to know the truth myself. And believe me if it's gonna be that nasty I am gonna burn your entire castle and turn it into mere ashes, in front of my eyes.

"Annie"

I ignored him and walked as I was about to.

"Annie. I am sorry"

Ignoring him completely I reached the door of the guest room and slammed it once I was inside. I locked it securely and tried sleeping.

When it was past midnight. I grabbed the key to his study and made my way towards it.
I opened it without making any sound and took out my phone, switching on the flashlight. I started searching for the documents.

Opening each drawer and file. I found nothing though. Only a few of the files were left to be looked into when I heard some shuffling. I shut the file and hid myself. I waited for a few minutes and when I was sure no one was here , I again pulled open the drawer and started searching for the truth..
I was so engrossed in the task at hand that I startled when suddenly a light was switched on.

"Seriously? Seriously Annie? Stop that and go to sleep. You won't find anything here. " Justin said.

I stood up furious at the thought of him being so calm .

"Then what's the truth Justin. Tell me and I will stay away from you" I said mimicking his earlier words.

"I don't want you to know the truth. I don't want you to know anything" he whispered dejectedly.

I stood up and pushed him a little. "You can't hide things from me. You have to tell me. "

"I can't,  you will hate me. "

"I won't, just tell me. Is it about my dad? You know something about him. " I asked

"Why do you think it's about your dad? "

"Because I saw a photo of all three of us. It was my high school photo. It was with Granny, she was trying to hide it from me" I asked eyeing him, I noticed hthe slight twinge of his eyes and he darted those away from mine.

"That's bullshit. You can't assume things like that. It's not...nothing....just leave it. I am sorry for what I did. But I still suggest you to stay away from me. I  shouldn't have married you and trap you here with me " his words were hurting, as if  piercing my heart in two pieces.

"What do you mean by that? You shouldn't have married me?" I grabbed his hand preventing him to leave.

"I...Yes...I shouldn't have" he whimpered.

"You regret marrying me. Wow. That's just wow. You shouldn't have asked me to marry me then. If you wanted me for my body you should have asked me directly. Marriage was not to be involved" I yelled pushing him hard enough to let him stumble into the door behind him.

He stopped in his tracks, "you think I married you to fuck you?"

I glared at him furiously. No I don't think this but I wanted to hurt him. Hurt him as much as he was hurting me right now.

I couldn't reply with words but I nodded.

His eyes bespoke hurt and he seemed taken aback.

"You know what? That's the matter. I wanted you for your fucking body. And now I have got that I don't need you anywhere near me. You are right so damn right, it was fun playing with..." before he could stop myself I raised my hand and slapped him hard really hard, hard enough to feel the tinkling effect on my hand.

His eyes darted towards me, I saw a twinge of hurt and the faintest ever , a satisfactory smile , as if he was waiting for this.

I pushed him harder and he stumbled backwards , "stay the fuck away from me" I yelled.

"You too" he muttered and stormed away back into his room, slamming the door loudly.

*************************************************
Wowww..... finally done....
That was shattering....

I hope things will be ok soon...🥺🥺

Vote
Comment
Recommend
*************************************************
(Word Count-- 1270)

Yours Forever' [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara