Chapter 34 #AdMia

Mia's PoV:-

"What the fuck do you think of yourself?" I yelled pushing him away.

"Mia Just shut the fuck up. Ok I can't leave you here by yourself. Shawn and Kate are not gonna be back for another month. I need to go and meet grandma. Why don't you understand?" he yelled back.

"Adwin, you are being unreasonable. For God's sake it's just for a few days. Why can't you understand? I can't go to New York. I won't go there ever. " I yelled grabbing the nearest thing to throw at him. But before I could throw whatever I was having in my hand he stepped forward sensing my next move and grabbed my hands locking those at my back.

His grip tightening with each second and his eyes throwing daggers at me. He pulled me roughly towards himself, his lips almost touching mine.

"Listen and listen very carefully Mia, I love you. I love you no matter what you think of it. I love you no matter you love me back or not. I love you alot and that's why I can't leave you alone here. I won't ever do that. If you are afraid of something or someone back in New York, then let me know and I won't let anything happen to you. Trust me for once. Nofuckingbody, will ever lay a finger on you again. Just trust me for once. Mia. " He whisper-yelled against my lips.

My eyes were already widened but as the impact of his words my eyes were instantly filled with un-shed tears. He pecked my lips and then kissed my forehead. Kissing away my worries in a second.
My mouth turning into a gruesome smile. He loosened his grip on my wrist and before I could know I was lifted in his arms and taken to his room.
He threw me on the bed playfully grabbing my feet and tickling me there. I laughed and laughed until my sides started hurting.
"I love You, Señorità" he murmured kissing my nose.

I was in the middle of my laughter fits, my eyes scanning his beautiful features. Everything ounce of laughter left me replaced by the need, the need for each other. The need to fill each other's soul with the purity of our love.

Soon, that feeling overtook us and we started kissing. His hands grabbed my butt cheek and squeezed it. I moaned loudly and again we made love. It always was love making, not fucking. I understand the difference between that. I have changed alot in many ways. I know how it feels to be loved.

*************

He took a hold of my hand, my hands sweety and my breathing not normal. We have just landed on the New York airport and my courage leaped out of me the moment I saw "Welcome to New York" imprinted on a board. I grabbed Adwin's hand and since then I have been holding it very tightly.

He looked over at me and hugged me in a side hug kissing my forehead and then pecking my lips. A smile broke on my lips because that was an amazing way to distract me, it worked.

We waited for our bags and finally when the bags came Adwin took those in his hands and ushered me out of the airport.

As soon as we stepped outside , the cool breeze hit us and that breeze was perplexed with the good memories of my life. Memories of my dad. We lived here with daddy for a few years when we was posted for the work. It was my tenth birthday when he died of cancer. It was so sudden. He didn't tell us anything prior. He was on the last stage of colon cancer he was working hard enough to hide it from us. He knew he was going to die and he chose to keep that from us. Mom was a better wife back then. She was an amazing mother too. But things changed, after dad's death, she wanted to go back in the movies as she was a great actress before marriage my dad was a business tycoon, the richest person of New York.
Soon all his money was used by my mom to re enter into industry in which she failed again and again. Meanwhile she started taking drugs and got in really bad companies. She married and remarried two times and then finally married Mr. Stanford and we were back to New York once again.
I was happy to be back in New York. To make new friends, I was always a cheerful kid, making friends and enjoying the teenage was my whole sole motive when I was back in New York.
But there was something really different written somewhere for me. When I met Adrian in the wedding I really thought I have got a brother, an elder brother who will look after me. I always wanted a sibling and seeing him here gave me courage.
I never once thought that his being here will be the reason of the murder of my soul. I never for once thought what might happen here.
When he raped me for the very first time and took my virginity I was just fifteen and he was 35. He was into things no one could imagine. I cried all night tried sneek out of the damn house but to where it was my 5th day in New York. I knew no one by then. Mum and Mr. Stanford were on their honeymoon.
I was tried talking to mom about it but she never tried to make a conversation with me regarding anything about Adrian.
Then this became his daily routine , raping me and being a Jerk of all time.