Chapter 32 #JustAnn

Dating The Wife

Annie's PoV:-

"Granny, I have done as you said. I tried my best to make him feel you aren't well. But granny , if Justin come to know about this, he will kill me" I said nervously. I know what I did was not a good move and I shouldn't have done it. But granny really knows how to make things happen from the people who loves her.

"Ohh.. my dear, he won't come to know anything. You didn't tell him as if I am dying or anything like that. "

"Granny don't say this please. I just hope things get better soon" I replied expectantly. I really wish things may go smoothly and I remain unnoticed.

It's been a two days since I called Adwin and informed him about Granny.

I am expecting his arrival today. I am still not sure how Justin will react when he'll see his twin back. We both are still in Cold Springs with granny for a few more weeks or guess whenever we both want to. Ryan and Ariana left the next day of our wedding, and so did everyone else. We have three houses here, one mine where maa lives all by herself and the other one is of Ariana's dad in which no one lives presently. Aunt Amara is married and lives in New York with her kids and hubby. We have access to so many houses and if need be, and Adwin comes here, which I doubt will even happen now, we can offer him any of these houses. Amara gave her keys to granny a long time ago and asked her to look after that house, which is ofcourse the next door of granny's.
Justin didn't tell what he was thinking about his life now. He didn't discuss anything about his career. I just know that he doesn't want to leave Cold Springs, not now atleast.
He is always busy in his project about something which I don't know anything about except that aunt Chloe and her boyfriend are a part of that project.

A sudden buzz of my cell phone broke my train of thoughts bringing me back to my current self.
I checked the Caller ID and it was as sweet as I expected, Hubby Calling. I smiled and picked up the phone, "Hi baby" his raspy voice spoke

"Hi hubby" I replied chuckling.

"Ok so get ready Mrs. Knight we are going on a date" he said hanging up the phone without listening to me

"O...k.." I muttered.

That's weird, I don't even know where are we going and what to wear. Uff.... These boys are so much a pain in the ass

********

I was almost done with my little of the makeup when I heard a knock at the door. I turned around and there my handsome hubby was with a bouquet of red roses in his hands and a bag of hot Chocolates in hand. I smiled widely and he came in pulling me in his arms, kissing my temples and pecking my lips.

"Where are we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's a surprise babe" he murmured kissing my neck.

"Fuck, you look beautiful" he whispered admiring me.

Lingering soft kisses down my neck , he muttered, "God. I want you Ann, so badly. I can't wait anymore, this week has been really difficult for me. Being so close to you yet not touching you was way difficult, baby. Today we are going to be together. Soon. Let's just go and come back soon"

I replied with a simple nod and nothing else.
I was so nervous right now forming words will be difficult for me.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house smiling. He kissed granny's forehead before we left the hall. His hand gently placed at my back.
I smiled when he opened the passenger side of the door and offered me to get in, being a gentleman as always.