Chapter 33 #JustAnn

Dad

Annie's PoV:-

"I wish dad was here to see me working in this clinic, to see his dream coming true" I whispered to myself.

"Baby" I heard a light knock on the door that startled me. I grabbed the nearest piece of clothing and covered myself but Justin entered the bathroom a second exactly when I was covering myself with a little towel, standing at the far end, freshly showered.

"Oh.. Em... I... I..." his eyes were dancing looking at me with a grin.

I bit my lower lip controlling myself from laughing out aloud. When I saw his eyes scanning me hungrily, I loosened the grip on my towel and let it fall. His eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened, licking his lips , he moaned , softly.

I started laughing hysterically, at that , couldn't miss that.

It brought him back to the situation in hand and he blushed, turning red like a tomato.

His eyes found mine and I saw his jaw clenching a little. He took a step forward as if on a mission. I stepped backward, my hands covering my body nervously.

His mouth turning upward in a mischievous smile.
I gulped when he was only inches away. My eyes darting downwards looking at the floor afraid to raise my eyes and see that hungry look in his eyes.

He placed his left hand on the wall behind me doing the same with his right hand caging me up. I gulped when he moved forward , and before I could know his lips crashed with mine. Pushing me a little into the wall behind, his hands travelling down my body giving me goosebumps. "I want you as my wife, baby. I want you so badly" he whispered, his hands touching me on the places that no one ever touched me.

I moaned when his hands found my clit massaging me there. "Gosh you are so pure. Baby please let md show you the world you deserve."

"Justin, I want you too" I murmured against his lips. He groaned and before I could realise I was lifted up in his arms and he was walking out of the bathroom. He gently placed me on the bed without letting his mouth off my body. His hands gently massaging me, I gulped when his lips travelled towards my neck , kissing me there. Within seconds my whole body was in a bit of surprise when I was flipped on the bed and him towering me, his fingers creating a havoc, rubbing my clit and massaging me there. I moaned loudly when his finger entered me, "Oh baby. You are so tight, Argh" he whimpered.
A teasing smile broke on my lips, his pace increased and I was suddenly flying in the air coming so loud and clear.
He placed himself at my entrance, ready to claim his love, I gulped looking at his size. He thrusted into me, groaning loudly. "Fuck..you're so tight" he murmured, clenching his jaw. Once he was fully inside, he stopped, "you're a virgin?" he asked his eyes widening at the realisation. I nodded unable to speak due to the piercing pain. "shit. I...am.."

"Shh... don't stop please" I whispered biting his shoulders lightly. He kissed my forehead and began the pleasurable love making.

**********

Justin's PoV:-

Fuck....Fuck...Fuck..... God... How can I be such an idiot. Shit .. after knowing the truth I let myself fuck a virgin. She will hate me... Shit ...she will hate me for this.