Chapter 17 (The unwanted Guest)

Mia's PoV:-

I groaned on hearing the buzzer repeatedly, can't a person take a nap on a cold winter evening, arghhhh I think , no because that person is surrounded by lazy bones,  pulling myself out of the bed , I made my way towards the hall. It was late sunday evening, my nap was really for short period of time.

"Kate" I yelled and no one replied. I entered the kitchen area and found a note on the kitchen island.

"Lazy Ass we, three are going for grocery shopping as we were out of beers. Don't worry about the dinner, Adwin's bringing us Pizzas. Love You Take Care.

Love Kate :-)"

Knock Knock

I opened the door, and there stood a guy , he must be in his late-twenties or so. I smiled when he smiled politely.
"Are you looking for someone?" I asked.

"Yeah... I..umm...Is Adwin home?" He asked nervously.

"Oh...no he is out for shopping. You can wait inside if you wish" I smiled lightly.

"Ok. And you are?" He asked eyeing me.

I narrowed my eyes, "I think you should also introduce yourself first"

"Oh....yeah I thought you must know me, but I guess you don't"

"Ofcourse I don't know you. I am being very polite that I am letting you in. You could be murderer" I replied.

"Oh... Really but why would I murder You? " He asked raising his eyebrows.

" Listen introduce yourself If you wanna enter this apartment" I told him faking to be strict.

"Yeah ofcourse, Miss. I am Liam Hemsworth" he replied smilingly.

"Ok. I am Mia Jackson. Me and Adwin with our friends share this apartment" I replied.

"Please come in , or else I will freeze" I continued.

He entered the the hall, pulling his jacket off. I offered him to have a seat on the couch. I took a leave to bring some water and sat on the other couch.

"Mia. So, you and Adwin are?"

"Friends" I cut him off.

"Oh Ok. That's Great. I...Umm..."

"Ohhhhh My God..... Am I dreaming?" came a screeching voice of Kate.

I looked at her puzzled why is she behaving like a teenager now?
Liam stood up , smiling.

"Oh My GoD are you not the Liam Hemsworth? The hottest singer in the world. Pinch me Mia" she exclaimed loudly.

"Sh...girl what the hell is happening over here?" I asked confused.

"Mia. This is Liam. Mia, Liam the singer. What is he doing here? Oh...my Gosh.... Can I take a selfie with you please please" Kate exclaimed excitedly.

"Yea Sure" Liam said with a clipped smile.

Kate took a few selfies with the so called singer. I am so bad with the national crushes. I think. I love singing but I am so sorry I never thought to check out their names or faces.

Shawn entered the hall with alot of bags and soon Adwin followed him. They both were in a conversation about their football match , this week. I was standing with Kate and Liam by my side.

"What the fuck are you doing over here?" My eyes shot towards the growling voice by Adwin. Liam posture transformed from a happening to a tensed one. I sensed a really bad timing, now.