Chapter 24 (The New Job)

A/N :- Guys, I changed the cast of Kate and Shawn, just because it was need to be done..
Anyways they are up here🙈

Mia's PoV:-

Suddenly, there was a loud banging on my door. I jumped a little and jerk opened my eyes. The gun slipped off my hand falling with a loud thud on the floor. I looked at the gun and my heart started thumbing loudly against my chest .
How can I think about killing myself again? Shit. I promised Kate.
My eyes started to water and my hands started trembling even more. The door started banging once again, bringing me back to the present.
My eyes fixated on the door, startling. With trembling hands I took the gun and securely kept it back in the drawer covering it with my dresses.

I rushed out of the closet, wiping my tears away I took a deep breathe before opening my bedroom door. As soon as I clicked the lock open , the door flew open , and in came a grinning Kate pushing me aside.

"God , it was that good" her eyes fixed on my bed which was all crunched up, pillows and sheets smudged. I gulped trying not to sob thinking about it. That was the perfect thing of my life , the most loving thing and now I have to part with that soon.

"Oh.. my Mia. How was it? Isn't he like really huge? " She asked.

I flushed, turning red. I nodded lightly. My heart beating faster at just the mere thought of how heavenly it felt.

"Gosh, look at you, how red you are. Miss Mia Jackson. I want details now" she laughed.

I gulped looking at her in shock. How can I tell her what we did? What does she mean by details??

"Mia, how was it? "

"Eh...I...it was heavenly" I blushed.

"Awe"

"Ok so now what? Are you two dating? "

"No"

"Yes"

Both Adwin and I spoke together. I turned around and found Adwin staring at me shockingly.

I flushed, my eyes filling with tears again. His eyes were filled with grief, "Kate could you give us a minute?" he whispered locking his eyes with mine. I heard sudden shuffling from beside me, "O...KKK" Kate said rushing out of the room.

I gulped when he stepped forward, I took a step backwards.

I walked backwards my eyes fixated on his beautiful black orbs until I hit my back with the wall behind.

"I love You" he whispered and my breath hitched a little.

I hung my head low , scared to break his heart.

"You won't say that?"

"Ad...win... I... think...we..."

"Sh... don't say anything, just kiss me, Señorità" his breathe cool and minty.

"I... can't"

"But why? You said you love me last night. " His eyes searched mine.
He kissed my lips lightly and I kissed him back in an instant. His lips lingering soft kisses towards my neck.

"Baby, I know I shouldn't bring this again , but just to let you know, if I get to know who did that to you, I will kill that bastard." that fact was like a splash of cold water on my face.

I pushed him hard, he stumbled back, puzzled. I took in a deep breath.

"Adwin we can't do this"

"But why? What happened Mia?"

"You don't get anything Adwin. I am not meant to be loved. Don't curse yourself while having me in your life" I sobbed. His jaw clenched and hands balled into a fist.