Chapter 46 #JustAnn

Choked In Love

Annie's PoV:-

I reached home , and soon grabbed my case , putting all the necessary things. When I was done I zipped the suitcase and pulled it down , throwing it on the floor with a loud thud.

I was about to turn around when the door barged open and I felt Justin's presence. My eyes watered in an instant but I resisted myself, I don't want to seem weak. I don't want to give him that satisfaction. Not ever again.

"Annie. It's not what you are thinking. Baby we should ta-lk about it. Please. " he said. I wiped my eyes and turned around pretending to be strong but that was only a false appearance. Each and every living cell inside my body was shattering dying off. And the worst thing was, it was too painful to handle this.

"Annie. Are you listening to me?" he asked.

I nodded , "yeah. I am. I am listening to you, your Fucking Lies and your watching your Fucking Deceive. "  I yelled.

"Annie it's not like what you think. Please. Wait. And hear me out. "

I laughed hysterically at his panic tone. Wasn't he happy I am out of his life. Wasn't he happy I was not there to come in between him and his family.

"Justin. It's funny to see you panicked. I mean you were just fine with your baby having a family time with your new Family"

"It's not that. Annie. Listen to me please"

"No Mr. Justin Knight. You fucking listen to me now. I... I am not a toy. You did what you wanted to. Now I will show you what I can do. I am gonna crush this little castle of yours no matter you may be the kings over here. I am gonna rip each and everyone of your world, turn it upside down. " I yelled, grabbed my suitcase and started rolling it away.

When I was a few meters away he pulled me back , and before I could stop myself I slapped him hard , catching him off-guard. His eyes filled with rage and his palm turned into a fist. His jaw clenching roughly. "Don't fucking touch me" I yelled.

He turned his face towards me his eyes were bloodshot red. His hands roughly grabbed me by my shoulder and he pushed him into the wall behind hitting my back.

Fuck....that was hard. Shit.

"You. Of all the people You should have known me Annie. I am the worst of all within seconds for you.
Why you always reach to the worst conclusion when I am concerned. " He yelled into my face.

I groaned turning my face sideways trying to be away from him. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. I tried wiggling my way out of his grasp but he tightened his hold pushing my lower body into the wall behind. Making it almost impossible for me to move.

"Leave me you fucking..." his lips crashed on mine kissing me forcibly. I closed my eyes feeling the spark between us , it was as it used to be still. I tried resisting but couldn't, thinking it's the last time, I kissed him back pouring my love for him.

His tongue dancing with mine , "I love you, baby" his voice broke the spellbound.

Baby, papa wants no gift but your safety