Chapter 20 (The Date Part 1)

Mia's PoV:-

I can't believe I agreed for a date , God. I am dead. I have never been on a date. What will I do? How do we dress for a date night?

I was deep in my thoughts thinking what to wear and what to do, when my door flew open, Kate entered grinning.

"Come o my little Girl. Your date night begins now" she said pulling me and pushing me on the chair.

"What are you doing Kate?"

"Nothing just dolling you up, Sweetheart" she flying kissed me laughing at my scrunched up nose.

"Don't do that. I am your only bestfriend. And bestfriends are always dolling you up for a date"

I groaned loudly rolling my eyes, "Please don't make me a joker Kate"

"Oh... You will be cutest barbie doll after I am done , hun" she said , her eyes shinning brightly.

I smiled rather grinned at her. She is the best thing of my life. I am blessed to have such a best friend.

After an hour, I was dolled up by my bestie, Miss Kate Maria. I looked at my reflection and stumbled a little, that's so pretty woman. Who is she? I can't be this pretty. Am I?

"Yes you are, Gorgeous" she answered my unasked question, reading my mind.

"Kate. I am. I can't wear this. It's too lacy for me. "

"It's not Mia. You are gonna wear this. Please. " She gave her puppy dog eyes.

I groaned agreeing with her. But it was too deep for my liking. I just don't think, I can show this much skin publically. I will probably grab an overcoat before going anywhere.

"Mia. I... I don't know what happened in your past...ummm that broke you this much. But Mia please try and give one chance to yourself Mia. You deserve this happiness" she said, her eyes shinning with tears.

I smiled softly keeping my tears at the bay. "Kate.. I... I totally understand your love for me. But...I can't forget what my past was" I told her the truth.

"I am not saying to forget. I am saying just try and move on. "

"I will Kate." I said.

She engulfed me in a hug, and kissed my cheeks. She is too tall for me so she have to bend a little to kiss me, as I am in my heels .

There was a light knock at the door, and we entangled ourselves from each other.

Soon the door opened and in came a really very handsome and surprised Adwin. His face was shining happily and his eyes were taking in me entirely.

"Umm... You look stunning" he whispered looking at me with love in his eyes.

I blushed biting my lower lip and nervously playing with my fingers.

"Thank You" I whispered.

"God... You both are acting like an old couple. Kiss already" Kate chuckled.

Adwin rolled his eyes, smiling at me and asking for my hand in a gentleman manner. I placed my hand in his and he kissed it softly. I flushed turning crimson red. He winked at Kate, and kissed my cheeks. I blushed even more. "Awee.... You both are so cute" Kate awed with an adorable expression on her face herself.

"Let's Go, Señorità" he said smiling.

I nodded lightly turning around and giving Kate a deadly glare to not to take pictures, cause damn she has been taking pictures of us from her phone.