Chapter 27 (The wedding)

Justin's PoV:-

I can't imagine how cruel I am being. How can I do that? I should be the one letting Annie go away from that hell, I should be farthest from her rather than being her husband. I really don't deserve to be called a husband. She will hate me once the truth is out. I know everything but I can't let her be alone. What she went through because of us, the Knights. She is unknown about that fact. I want to do the right thing. I can't go back in the past and rectify what has been done years ago but I can be the reason of her happiness in the future. I can love her , give her the world she deserves.

I got dressed in a simplest attire , I could manage to purchase. I wanted to have a simple wedding so It is a church wedding where granny and grandpa married. It's an old church of Cold Springs where no one marries now.

I chose this church because of many reasons, but the most important one being that I want to be a great husband as my grandpa

I chose this church because of many reasons, but the most important one being that I want to be a great husband as my grandpa. I even believe if we will marry in an old fashioned church like our grand parents, our relationship will be as divine as theirs.

I wish granny wasn't this lonely. After grandpa died of cancer she was always this lonely, broken. They were so in love with each other, I wish I could be half like he was.

I looked at the time, and realised it's time to be at the altar.
I made my towards the church and entered it. There were people around, everyone was staring at me , as if I have grown a second head.
I smiled when I saw Bella and Nick , I wasn't aware of their arrival. I was surprised to see them here. I saw Aunt Chloe and her boyfriend alongwith Aunt Chris and Uncle Clieve. I gave them a polite smile and a light nod.
I turned around and saw many people I don't even know. I saw Aunt Amara and her family in a corner. They all were so happy.

I moved forward and when I saw dad and mum , my steps halted. I growled angrily. Dad's eyes were guilty and mum's were as wet as ever. She smiled waving at me. I gave her a light nod and stood at the altar.

I waited for Annie to come expecting her to be here already. When she came my heart missed a beat. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her dress was not a usual wedding dress we Americans wear , it was ivory, shiny and beautiful. She looked pretty and simple. Just as I wanted her to look.