Chapter 2 #AdMia

Our Lover Boy Adwin

Adwin's PoV:-

I was shocked to see her beautiful face. She is so pretty, I have never seen someone so adorable just looking at her face , brings calm. I looked at her once again, she was short though. I thought when she stood straighter, in front of me.

Her eyes locked with mine, her eyes were another beautiful feature she was blessed with. Her eyes turned from the angry one to soft one, fuck...she is trying to read me again.
I jerked away instantly, man, I am done with women. You don't wanna go there, Ad. They're not worth spending time with. Ofcourse, I don't believe in love. I can't trust women. Specially, whatever happened with Justin.
Justin, my twin brother, was comatose for two years, and Bianca , his girlfriend was already with someone else when he woke up. I won't trust girls. I know what women are, and the only thing they are good at is, Sex. So, my policy is really simple, Sex- welcome , Commitment - get lost.
But I never make false promises though, my women are aware of their place.

"Man, you look lost" Shawn's voice brought me back to the present.

"Nah, Nothing. I think, it's time we go to bed, we had a lot of beers already, and we have college tomorrow" I said standing and stretching my muscles.

I saw Mia, from the corner of my eyes, indeed she is checking me out.

I shook my head lightly, "Like what you see, Mia?" I whispered with a smirk on my face.

Her eyes abruptly found mine, "I have seen better" she replied standing up and walking back to her room, I gulped, when my eyes fell on her ass, god...she has an ass to die for. And the way she cat-walked. I was hard as stone. I gulped, looking elsewhere and clearing my throat when I saw Kate and Shawn glaring at me. Kate - angrily and Shawn - with a hint of playful self.

I shook my head and hurriedly entered my room slamming the door thereafter.

*****************

Mia's PoV:-

I woke up with a bright smile on my face, I don't know why, but I was grinning foolishly. I checked the time, shit.. I am late. I never slept for this long.
I ran a quick shower and changed into sweatshirt and jeans in my room, yeah that's what I can wear. I pulled my hair in a high pony, and I was ready to excel my day.

Wooaahhhh....

I prepared the breakfast for everyone, even for the Jerk in the house, and waited for them to arrive.

Kate and Shawn came, wishing me a good morning , they sat for the breakfast.
It's our rule no one gets out without the breakfast, I won't let them.

"Why aren't you having your breakfast?" Kate asked eyeing me.

"Ehm... I thought someone should wait for Adwin" I replied.

"Wait for what? " Came a lazy voice down the hall. I raised my eyes, shit...he is hot.
I jerked my eyes away from his body. How can someone walk half naked in the house, full of people.

He came and sat on the stool beside Shawn. I set his plate, and placed it in front of him without looking at him, at all.

"What's this for?" he asked.

I looked at him and regretted because he was looking at me, shooting daggers my way.

"I...I...pre..pared the breakfast" I stammered looking at his cold face.