Chapter 23 (The Dawn)

Mia's PoV:-

I woke up all snuggled up in Adwin's arms, he was hugging me from behind, his lips touching my head in a light kiss. I felt at the top of the world in his arms. It was the best night I ever had, it was the beginning of the dawn, I struggled to turn around and not to be noticed. very gently, I somehow managed to turn lightly, without waking him up, his face was devoid of any sort of smirky self. His lips pouting and he murmured something, I smiled and kissed his lips ever so lightly.

Huffing a huge breathe I managed to get away from his warmth, taking a step out on the floor, I felt his T-shirt from last night , I pulled it over myself. I then stood up watching sun rising from the glass window. I was so engrossed in the beautiful sight in front of me that he didn't even hear Adwin rising up, until he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in a back hug.

I didn't flinch , I didn't feel as if I was trapped rather the heat, the warmth excruciating from his body gave me calm. I smiled lightly, and he kissed my head softly. "You look beautiful" he whispered.

I turned around, kissing his lips lightly, "Thank You for everything, Adwin. It was the best night of my life. " I whispered. He chuckled pulling me in a hug, "Thank You for the same beautiful. It was the best night of my life too. And by the way, you came thrice , you know that?" He teased.

I turned crimson red because I actually thought it was five times. I came thrice during love making and twice during foreplay. God..that's embarassing. We had a wonderful night in which we actually made love twice. After the first time, which was really gentle , we did again started an hour later which was a little rougher and god damn I came twice while having sex. The foreplay and that licking and sucking caused me to come twice. So in all I came five times.

"Oh wait it was five times including the foreplay" he said with a smirky smile on his face.

"Oh... God.. how can you count that" I murmured my head falling on his chest lightly making me shy.

He chuckled raising my chin with his finger lightly and kissing my lips. He then picked me up in his arms and took me to the bathroom across the hall. Shit! I panicked looking around but the place was so quiet and it seems no one was home. He set me into the hot water bath splashing the water on my face. His T-shirt all wet and sticking around me.

I gulped for air when he turned and started tickling me. "stop that" I yelled in between of my giggles.

"Come on lemme wash you , my love" he whispered pulling me out of his T-shirt.

He then grabbed the bottle of shampoo and started washing me , massaging my back. He was facing my back and I was on his lap in the bathtub. Suddenly his hands stopped moving and I felt him grazing my shoulders very lightly, "who did this ?" he yelled bringing me back to reality of my life. My back , my thighs are full of scars. Scars that were given by Adrian by his friends while raping me. I turned around pushing him away from myself. Adwin's eyes shot to mine , "Who did this to you, Mia?" He asked in a murderous thunderous voice.

I grabbed the towel came out of the bathtub , wrapping it around myself, I gulped looking at him nervously. He will know about me now. He won't love me. He will be disgusted with me. No. I can't let that happen. I shouldn't be doing this. What will I tell him? That four guys including my stepbrother raped me. They were all over me claiming me and they hit me so hard that I crashed into the mirror and woke up in my own blood the next day. How I was almost dead but somehow, one of the workers' took me to the hospital, she planned my escape and booked my tickets to London from her mere savings. She asked me to not to bother and look back ever. She even gave me some money to live a few days and eat something or the other.

"Mia, see. I am sorry I yelled at you. But baby, you have to let me know who did that. I will kill that person in front of your eyes. That person would regret his life for laying a finger on you. Please tell me who did that?" Adwin's voice brought me back to the present. I shook my head, tears streaming down my face pathetically. I turned around ignoring him completely and ran out of the washroom.
Once I reached my room I clicked the lock and sling down the door crying pathetically. I hugged myself.

Everything need to end. I can't let him know about the sins I did. Anything what I did to those bastards. How I let them treat me fuck and torture my body. How I sucked them to pleasure them gagging at the sight of them. How one of them even tied me and fucked me, once.

The sight of being on the dirty floor, with four men drunk and drugged came in front of me. I was so fragile so misused and how I tried killing myself multiple of times when they used to do that to me. How can I let him know, my mum knew all that from the very beginning. My own blood sold me to that person for money. How can I tell him my mum was aware of everything before even marrying my stepdad . She pretended not to know but she was the one who wanted money and bungalows to herself so she sold me to her own step-son who was 20 years older than me and a drug addict. Who raped me each fucking day to satisfy himself and even asked his three best friends to do the same with me. For two fucking years I lived in that hell trying to kill myself each day but couldn't. Not even god wanted to protect me from that. The God chose to punish me and let me live in that hell.

I am ofcourse cursed by someone and anyone who will be there in my life will be cursed too. I can't do that to Adwin. I can't let him doom for life. I can't let his life full of miseries. I can't let him know that I was that dirty. I can't let him know anything. He will be disgusted with me and eventually leave me.

I can't let that happen never. Adwin, I am sorry for all this but I need to get away from you. Please forgive me. I love you alot but I can't let you love me back. I can't let you in my hell. I don't even know when Adrian will find me what will he do.? I am his property legally. He won't let me live that far , atleast not for too long. I am ticking on a bomb , my life is ticking on a bomb.

If Adrian will ever be near me again, I will shoot myself , or him or both. I don't know what will I do but I won't go back into that hell.

I looked over at my closet, rushed into it, wearing a t-shirt and a jeans. I grabbed the shotgun that was hidden there, checking the security button, and switched it on, I raised it aiming it at my head with trembling hand, I gulped, should I just do that. I can't wait for him to return. I have lived enough to have good memories with my friends, killing myself will not bring him back in search of me. I should just pull the trigger let that happen, please.

*************************************************
Ohhhh my God... This chapter will definitely bring you in millions of tears, anguish and a sudden urge to kill someone. Coz I felt all this while writing it...

Guys please don't hate me for this one. I will try to write some cozy scenes again but that will take some time 🙈🙈🙈

Btw how was it????🤔🤔🤔

Vote
Comment
Recommend
*************************************************
(Word Count-- 1390)