Chapter 40 #AdMia

Dolling Up A Little

Mia's PoV:-

I ran outside dressed in my casual wear , knocking at Annie's door. Justin opened it with a wide smile, I flushed trying to hide my neck with my hair.

"Emm... Is Annie there?"

"No she is with Bella in her room. Go and meet her there if it's that urgent" he said smiling.
I was fidgeting with my hair, I nodded and went in search of Bella's room.

I knocked at the door from where a baby laughing could be heard. Annie opened it with Fred in her arms. I flushed obviously embarassed about my reason for being here, she opened the door wider, smiling. "I was about to come and get you. But I wasn't sure if you were up or not" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Emm... Good Morning to you too. I..em...do you have your make up kit with you. I... I don't use makeup much and so I don't have anything except a few lipsticks and liner." I said turning crimson red.

"Oh my Gosh. How could you not use makeup?" I heard a faint voice from behind , it was of Bella. I shrugged and my hair left towards my back which I grabbed and placed again on my left side. I flushed when I saw Annie and Bella both eyes' fixated on my neck. "Oh...my...my...here I will get you my concealer. Come. Let me hide it for you" Bella said pulling me inside. I blushed turning towards Annie who nodded and flushed.

She hid almost all my love bites applying gallop of concealer
"I shouldn't say anything right now, but  I can't stop myself , is Adwin so aggressive?" Bella asked out of the blue.

I blushed shaking my head , "emm... It was.. ehem.. just last night. I mean... I... I..."

"It's ok. Girl. I don't want you to feel embarassed. I just wanted to make sure you were ok with this. " Bella said taking out a concealer and starting the task in hand.

I blushed looking away.

"Oh...my you are in love with my JerkAss brother I guess. " She said shrugging.

I nodded.

"Ok so, we three are going to the shopping and then to the parlour alongwith Momma, aunt Chloe,  Aunt Chris and Aunt Amrita. Fred will be his dad and great grandma. Is that clear?" She asked.

"I...it's not necessary. I have brought my dress and I won't do makeup anyways. I will be here with Fred and GrandMa if they needed anything"

"Oh...dear. stop being nonsense. We are going soon after we have our breakfasts. Tell your man to keep his hands away from you for atleast a day for marking you. This works with me for Nick too. " she winked at me .

I nodded smilingly. Fred was playing with Annie and soon I joined them.

We were in between of our peek a poo when there was knock at the door. Bella opened the door reveal a servant , "Ladies, Mrs. Knight wants everyone for the breakfast" he ranted.

Bella nodded and turned around , "let's go girls before momma comes here and scolds us for not taking our meals on time and not caring about ourselves" she said groaning.

We laughed following her, Annie holding Fred in her arms.

When we reached the kitchen area , Ariana smiled brightly , "ok girls. Do your breakfast and let's go shopping" she said excitedly.

"Happy Birthday Ariana" I said smiling.

"Awe... Mia... You are the cutest if all" I blushed looking over at everyone.

"Wasn't I the cutest one Momma Bear?" Bella asked playfully.

"You are my Panda Bear. But she is the next level cute. Look at her. Isn't she the prettiest?" She asked Bella deepening my blush further.

Bella and Annie nodded in unison.

"Pwetty" Fred said clapping his hands excitedly.

We all laughed.

"Happy Birthday Momma Bear" we heard both the twins saying in a unison.

Ariana smiled and hugged them back , "Thank you my babies"

"God. Mom..we are what? Three?" they both groaned saying in unison.

We all laughed alongwith Fred who even clapped thereafter.

"Happy Birthday, Ariana" Nick said smiling.

"Thank you Son. " She said smiling at him

After the breakfast, Adwin pulled me in a corner, "Señorità , I don't wanna leave you alone. Say no to them." He said his eyes shining expectantly.

"Why? So that you could embarrass again by marking me ? " I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh...my God... Mia.. you can't be serious. I...am sorry...baby girl. I got carried away. Ok now listen, carefully. Don't be away from anyone not even for a second. Be with them. Do you got that? "
I nodded, rolling my eyes once again.

"And take this" he gave me his card.

"Adwin . I have money of my own. You don't need to pay for anything. "

"I know Señorità. It's for me. I want you to take this for me. Please don't hesitate to use it for anything. Promise me you will use it. " He said.

I looked at him dumpfounded. But nodded when I noticed he was not gonna back off. I probably will take a dress from his card. But not a single other than that. Anyways, I won't be able to afford all those things within a day.

I nodded and started moving away but he pulled me back grabbing my shoulders and kissed my forehead. I smiled at this sweetest gesture. He always does things that make me fall deeper in love with him. Always.

"Will Miss You. Love You, don't get in any trouble please. You are too precious for me" he whispered.

I nodded and pecked his lips.

*********
After a few hours of shopping , we all went to the salon for our makeup and dolling ourselves up. Aunt Chloe wanted to doll all of us up but Ariana asked her to not to. She said that it would be unfair to burden her and mostly because she  wanted aunt Chloe to feel special as it was her bestie's birthday.

In the parlour, I was too shy to do all those things they all were doing , specially waxing their body. I never did that, I mean I never considered waxing would be helpful for me. After lots and lots persuasion , I agreed with that.

My eyes bulged out of sockets when Bella explained them what all to be done with me.
It was some full body wax including bikni wax , that was something I am yet to know.
If what I am thinking is correct, I am gonna run away as far as possible.
Then there was facial, body polish, hair spa, body spa, nail spa, and what not.
I turned around and found myself all alone with a woman who was heating wax for me. I entered the tiny room timidly, unsure of my own steps, "ma'am, please take off your clothes. " She said smiling in a professional manner.
I gaped at her for a while and when I gained some sense , there was another woman with a towel in hand.
"Ma'am?" She asked when I didn't take the towel rather stared at her for a longer time.
I shrugged took off my clothes one by one trying to hide my scars but how can I?
I put everything off my body except my undergarments.

"The entire thing ma'am" she ranted rolling her eyes.

I nodded and covered myself with towel , took off the only pieces of clothing I was in , and sat.

"Ouch" I yelled when the first strip was pulled off me... ..Shit. That hurts...

"It's your first time ma'am?"

"Yeah... I... I...never needed that" I muttered shyly.

"It's ok. You will love it. Just let it settle on yourself. "

I grunted when the other woman pulled out the other strip.

*************************************************
Again.... I am gonna say I don't want next chapter to come.
As it's shit.... I don't even wanna get away with this series...ever...

🥺🥺
Vote
Comment
Recommend
*************************************************
(Word Count-- 1310)