Chapter 22 (Love is in the Air)

***Warning***
Mature Content Ahead. If you are underaged please skip this part. If you wish not to read, I won't mind. Please skip. It's just Love Making though.

*************

Mia's PoV:-

We reached home around midnight. He was grinning and telling me about some football techniques that how he will be using in this match. I was not at all interested though but I smiled and listened each and every word carefully. It was too difficult to understand what he meant many times to which he noticed and explained patiently.

It was pitch black inside the apartment when we reached and everything was so quiet as if no one was there. Adwin switched on the lights and I was startled to see the hall decorated with lots and lots of balloons. What the hell is happening?

And everyone came out of their corners yelling , Happy Birthday Mia" clapping, I looked at them awestruck, I turned around and noticed Adwin smiling lovingly, and by the look of him, it was evident that  he was known about this

What??? It's my birthday? Shit , It's 20th Jan, now.

"Surprise" Adwin whispered in his husky voice giving me shivers .

"I...I...." I couldn't say anything because that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to me, I don't know what to say how to show my gratitude in words. My eyes watered instantly.

"Hey.." I heard Adwin's voice and found everyone staring towards us. I gave them a weak smile , "Thank You so much for all of your efforts I really appreciate you all for being so nice. I just got overwhelmed"

"No thank you's to the friends, Señorità"

Kate cut in by pulling me into her arms, "Happy Birthday , Baby. Yeah... We are gonna make you drunk cause it's your 20th" I laughed at that.

"It's still an year to be drunk though"

"Oh please, no excuse, you are going to get drunk and wasted tonight. May be loved too" she said that last part whispering it for only me to hear.

I sensed someone's stare and I nervously looked around , my eyes locked with Adwin's who was now sitting at the couch with one of his team mates with a beer in his hand, he was eyeing me up and down, he smiled lightly when he caught me staring. I smiled back and bit my lip. I wanted to be loved but I am afraid to be in someone's arms. I don't know why people talk so highly about love making. The word sex scares the hell out of me. Why people says it's love making and soul mating because by what I experienced it was painful, harsh and a rude thing to do to a woman.
I can never believe this sort of a thing could give any woman pleasure.

"Maybe it would" my heart spoke.

" I don't know. It was painfully pathetic thing. " My brain yelled at my heart.

"But she doesn't have any other experience" my heart spoke.

"She knows enough of that experience. She doesn't need another" my brain cut of my heart 

"Shut up. Let her live you grumpy old head"

"You shut up and protect her from heartbreaks, you silly heart"

"Shut up you both " I shouted out aloud.

As soon as I did that, I felt stares towards me. I nervously raised my eyes and saw everyone was looking at me weirdly. I chuckled nervously and left the hall barging into my room to get some peace. I hate parties. That was sweet of them but it was too much for me to face people, I had enough earlier.