Prologue #AdMia

MIA'S HELL

Mia's PoV:-

I cradled myself in a ball, after he was done, pulling my legs up front covering my shivering body, trying not to sob , not loud enough to be heard by him.
He grabbed my chin roughly, slapping my face , a loud scream escaped from my helpless mouth snorting at the sharp pain from my face.
"Shout as loudly as possible, you bitch. I love my girls helpless and fragile" he shouted making me flinch.

"Will be back soon. Your mum's gonna get crazy if she found me again in your room." he whispered slapping my ass thereafter.
I whimpered loudly when I heard the slamming of the door.
I cuddled myself pulling the black netted long skirt which was now torn into pieces and covering my body.

I sobbed and sobbed for hours, finally standing and washing away the awful sex smell off my body.

After shower, I got ready for the school, it's a few days left to the graduation. I have to ask or beg mum to send me far away from this hell but how? Will she agree with me? Will she allow me ? I mean I don't need her allowance anymore, I am just 16, I know that makes impossible for me to work , but I will live on the streets rather than with these two men around , she just bounds me in this hell. Why can't she see from her eyes?

I grabbed my bagpack and rushed out of my room avoiding that jerkass Adrian from colliding with me and touch me anywhere he wants.

I was at the last step, when I heard footsteps from behind, I turned around exactly when Adrian grabbed my ass and squeezed it harshly. I tried to wiggle out of his painful grasp but he just tightened his grip further.

"Your ass is gonna kill me, baby" he whispered in my ears. I groaned in pain.

"Mia" mum shouted.

"Yes Mum...ehmmm Krys" I replied.

"Eat your breakfast and get going your dad and me will be out for the evening again so , stay at home, with Adrian " she said looking at my step dad seductively. Mr. Stanford gave a grin back at mum's way, licking his lips. Gross.... How irritating they both are.

I gave her a sad look, "mum...sorry Krys may I stay at a friend's just for tonight"

"No. Not at all , You know that Adrian can't have dinner without anyone around. Mia be there for him" she said.

"Krys but I need to complete some homework I am having problem with"

"I will help you Mia. Don't worry I will teach you everything" he said innocently.

I glared at him throwing daggers at him.

"I am not hungry Krys. I will try to come back soon." I said rushing out.

Adrian stopped me , "wait I will drop you and pick you up today. Your car needs repairing" he smirked.

"It's working fine" I said and moved towards the exit but stopped when he snatched the car keys from my hands.

"You aren't going anywhere without me" he said going out of the living room "come soon I am gonna wait for you outside" he whispered smilingly..
Mr. Stanford walked away into his room with a newspaper in hand. I gulped, is this the right time. Ok I will go for it.

"Krys can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Yeah ofcourse."

"Mum...I mean Krys Adrian came in my room again........" I was cut off by a phone call,

"Sh...Mia it's urgent about the event tonight. I will talk to you later. Ok ?" She said taking her phone to her ears turning around talking to whomsoever called at this time.

I nodded and made my outside, deciding to walk to the school but only if Adrian will let me.

As expected he stopped me at the porch grabbing me roughly, and throwing me inside the car.

I was just recovering from this shock , when he slapped me so hard that my head fell on the dashboard.

"You bitch. I told you not to tell her. Have you forgotten what I can do? Do you need a trailer for that?. " He said loudly.

"No....I am sorry Adrian" I sobbed.

"Great. Now let's go and drop you to school" he growled and I nodded slightly.

He dropped me off to school after touching me wherever he felt all through the drive.

School is not a very good place for me, as I am the most boring student. I don't have any friend no one talks to me. I don't talk to anyone either, everyone seems ok with this. I am inexistent in the class and anyways no one cares for a 16 year old who is always lost in her thoughts.

***********************

Adrian picked me up from school and dropped me home. I released a sigh of relief, he isn't coming back. I am safe for today. I hope.
I did my homework and dinner.
I was deep in my thoughts, lying on my bed when I heard heavy footsteps around the hallway. I pulled myself under the blanket trying to hide myself, I looked at the time, it was midnight.

Shit...

The door flew open and Adrian entered stumbling with his steps. He took off his belt , grabbed my blanket and threw it away.

I gulped, trying not to sob. He pulled me upwards tearing my t-shirt in two halves. My eyes blurred and I closed my eyes praying to my Lord please take me away. Just a simple wish to kill me. But he never listens, he won't let me die even.

He turned me around , "Fuck. Your ass will kill me one day" he growled pulling my leggings off my body. I heard and felt the piercing pain when his belt touched my butt cheeks forcibly. I yelped loudly screeming in my pillow.

"You're a bitch , be a good bitch and let me fuck you" he whispered pushing himself inside me. He groaned pacing the motion, I cried in my pillow , trying ease away with this pain.

I wish this is the last time, I wish I will be free, I wish I die soon. I just wish things get better but it never happens.

*************************************************
Gosh....it was too difficult to write about such hideous deeds.

Believe me I cried alot.....

Sorry for this sad chapter.....

I will definitely make up for it soon....

Love You Guys......

Vote
Comment
Recommend

*************************************************