Chapter 18 (The much awaited Meet)

Ananya's PoV:-

This week has been a rollercoaster ride, the unexpected one too. Justin has been really distant with me since the party. Although he allowed me to do the regular check ups yet he stayed at a safe distance from me. He wouldn't talk to me about anything, when I ask him anything, he answers in a simple yes or no, or sometime nod his head.
He doesn't smile or laugh. It's like I made a huge mistake calling his friends for the party. I somehow managed, to check into the matter, and when I found about Bella, I asked her to visit. She wasn't sure about it, but Nick cleared her doubts asking her to be their for Justin if not for anyone else.
Bella asked about who all were invited, and took a name of Liam. I got excited to know about their friendship with the hottest singer of the world and asked Bella to invite him too.
Bella did call Liam Hemsworth and his wife. I never knew they shared a past, a not so happening past.

I realised that later, it was one of my biggest mistake to be the one causing this much pain for Justin to cope with.

Ariana and Ryan are too distant from each other to help me with this situation.
What should I do?  I wish I had dad or maa to talk about this.

I don't know but for the first time, I want to Quit. I called maa , smiling when I heard her soft mumbling sound.

"Annie, how are you princess?"

"I am great Maa. How are you? " I asked wiping a lone tear off my face. God. I miss you, Maa.

"I am great princess. So how's everything? "

"It's so stagnant maa. I don't think I will be able to do anything here. I am failing you Maa." I admitted honestly.

"No. My baby. You will not quit that easily. Think about anything but don't give up. You are your daddy's girl, he won't appreciate this. " She huffed.

"But maa. No one wants to help me. Justin is so distant with me. He doesn't wanna open up. Ariana and Ryan are both messed up in themselves. I don't wanna worry them" I said.

"So ask Adwin or Bella to help you. " Maa said .

"Adwin? I...umm....I don't where he is? Bella is not here with them too. It's like they are shattered in pieces" I told her what I observed so far.

"What? What are you talking about. ? The family I once knew was nothing like what you are saying. I..I am getting confused . Are you talking about the Knights?"

"Yes Maa. They are so broken. No one talks to each other. It's like I am living in a house of bricks with servants around"

"Annie. I think something is up between them. I will....

Doctor, I think Mary is going through the pains already..

What ? It shouldn't be this early. I will be right there.

"Annie I will call you back" she hung up the call.

I sighed praying for Maa's patient to be alright.

I stood up and started pacing in my room, thinking about something. Anything. Adwin. Wheres he? What's the matter with these siblings. ?

I called Liam Hemsworth. On the second ring he picked up the call.

"Hi. Liam, it's Annie."

"Yeah I know"

"Liam. Umm... where's Adwin ? I... I think if he is back. Justin... would be..."

"Annie. I can do that for you. But I really think you are invading their life. I mean. I don't think you should be digging into their past. It will only hurt you and the Knights "