Chapter 30 (The Truth')

Mia's PoV:-

He grabbed me when I tried pulling out of his grasp. His hand raised and he slapped me hard, hard enough to make me fall on the ground.

I yelped in pain when my head touched the pavement.

"You think you can get away from me this easily. You won't believe but you can be brought back to the place you deserve always."
He grabbed me by my hair, pulling me into a standing position and jerked my head , pushing me against the door , hitting my head on it.

I groaned in pain, I was then dragged into the hall inside, I panicked when I heard his roaring voice again, "You will be fucked as a whore my entire life, little bitch. " He said pulling out his belt and tearing my dress in two halves with his another hand. I whimpered when I felt him hold my breast and crushing it. I gulped, when he grabbed my suitcase and hitting me with it that caused me to stumble  and I fell backwards.

"You thought running away will let you live. No... You won't ever be able to get away from me" he whispered pulling me up and throwing me at the sofa.

He then pulled himself out of his pants, and grabbed my mouth , his hand gripping my head and he thrust his shaft into my mouth. I gagged but he ignored that and started thrusting himself harder and rougher.

When he was done, he slapped me once again and zipped himself.

"Remain locked in your room till tonight. Your filthy mumma is coming home tonight. Ask her yourself why you are here to be fucked as a whore"

"Why?" I whispered

He turned around looking at me "Because you are sold to him"  my mum's voice echoed from across the hall.

I looked in shock at her , she gave me a disgusted look. "Mia.. he owns you. I sold you to him. But I didn't knew he will be this difficult and cruel. Trust me baby, it wasn't until I found about him later that he was a sadist. And..."

"You sold me to him?" I asked standing abruptly...my mind trying to accept that she would do this to me.

"Trust me Mi..."

"Don't you dare call me that. That's my dad's right not yours" I yelled.

She flinched a little, "Mia... Please forgive me"

My eyes remained focused the entire time at her, I was pushed away again on that sofa and I felt a sharp pain of being slapped by someone again. My eyes still remained focused on her, the entire time, her eyes were blurry and I saw a tear escaped her eyes. I felt his hard length entering me but I was looking at my mom. The lady who was watching me being raped by his own step-son. The lady who sold me to him and was now standing in front of me , watching me being treated as a whore.

"You deserve that too Krystal , come here , I will be less hard on you" Adrian yelled.

I saw her flinching , "shut up Adrian. Don't do that. Please leave her" she said her eyes finding mine which were filled with guilt and loss.

"You don't want me, then leave , but I own your fucking daughter . So leave " he said in a murderous tone.

She nodded and left the house , slamming the door after her.

"I don't want you. Please leave me. Please let me go " I shouted and felt someone's hands pulling me back on the ground. I tried wiggling out of that grasp , he is back .

"Mia.. Mia, it's just me please wake up" I jerked opened my eyes locking those with the beautiful but concerned orbs.

I flinched when he touched my cheeks , I pushed him a little , sitting.