Chapter 38 #AdMia

Hot in the Car

Mia's PoV:-

It's been a week since we were in Cold Springs. I loved meeting GrandMa. She is the cutest oldie I've ever met. She was so happy to finally meet us, I saw her eyes wet always , whenever she would look at her grandsons , either she would get lost in her deep thoughts or she would excuse herself in a few minutes. She looked younger than her age, her eyes would shine brighter whenever we'd talk about her family.

We all would play games, watch movies and stayed up talking till midnight almost daily. Annie's maa would bring us some hot served dinner and we'd sit around having a great time all together.

It was Ariana's birthday tomorrow and aunt Chloe and aunt Chris (who were Ariana's besties) have planned a party in New York. We all were supposed to be there soon. And so here we are driving back to New York , Me and Adwin alongwith Granny and Justin, Annie and Dr Singh (Annie's Maa) her their car.

We will be leaving for London two days later and hence the sadness was so heavily present in all of us. We didn't want to part our ways not yet. Everyone enjoyed no matter what we were going through in our lives personally but having this family week was one of the best thing I have been to.

I must've fallen asleep because when I next opened my eyes, we were parked at the garage of the castle. I yawned stretched my muscles and turned around to find Adwin smiling at me. I smiled back turning to see that the back seat was empty, "GrandMa is inside with everyone else" he whispered nearing towards me, his eyes shining brightly and hungrily. I gulped , my eyes locking with his. His smile vanished and was replaced with the need , the need to touch me, hold me and kiss me.
I blushed when his hands touched my cheeks, he pulled me lifting me up in a go and placing me on his lap, our lips found each other hungrily and we were in a nano second in between of a hot love making session in the garage on the front seat of his childhood car with a chance of being caught by anyone , any second. But our heads were cloaked already somewhere. He pulled me up with his hands and then slammed me back on him , groaning loudly when my pussy engulfed him completely.
It was crazy to be here fucking each other but I couldn't control , he couldn't control himself.

******

We walked inside the castle hand in hand , my cheeks flushed and hot, probably from all the sex we just had.

I blushed when everyone's eyes turned towards us. Ariana came in to hug me and whispered a thank you in my ears. I smiled at her adorably. She was an amazingly beautiful and a perfect mother. I wish I had a mother like her or Annie's maa.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice someone behind me until I heard their voice, I turned around and was surprised to see my favourite person and the only brother I had, Nick.

He was our neighbour when we were young , he and his sister Elena were my childhood neighbours. We used to play around alot. His parents died and he shifted to some foster homes. It was when my dad was alive. When my dad died we left and we never met again. It was when I ran away from New York and landed in London. I met him on the airport. He recognised me immediately but I was not in any condition to recognise him back then. He told me he was there to get his love back. He asked if I needed anything but I hid everything from him and just asked him to go. He was in a hurry himself and so he kissed my forehead and went in search of his love.
We never met again. I had lived on streets and soon things got out of hand.

"Oh my God... Mia?  My God. I searched for you so much. Where were you?" Nick asked , he was holding a baby in his hands and beside him was a very beautiful girl with a baby bump. She looked at us with amazed eyes and smiled at me charmingly.

"Bella. This is Mia . I told you about her. You remember. I told you when I was in London to take you, I met a childhood friend, she was Mia. " He said his eyes shining brightly.

I felt a rough grip on my wrist, I looked at Adwin whose eyes were killing the two people , Nick and Bella, through his eyes.

I looked around noticing the tension between them has risen up. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Adwin roared shoving his hands in his hair.

Nick groaned rolling his eyes, Annie pulled the baby from his arms taking him and Bella inside hurriedly.

I was stuck at my place staring at both of them . Adwin's grip loosened on me and before I could know he lunged for Nick punching his face.

"Adwin. " I shouted. He was repeatedly punching Nick who did nothing but let him beat him.

I looked around and saw Ariana in tears , grandma was in a smirk smile, and Justin worried.

I tried grabbing Adwin but he was too busy in fighting for god knows what.

"How dare you step over here? " Adwin shouted.

"You bastard, you son of a bitc..." Before he could finish it, Nick punched him hard. Blood oozing out of him lips which was not cut.

"Adwin." I shouted stepping in between them.

"Never dare again to say a word again. I respect you because you are my love's brother otherwise I would have killed you the moment you laid a hand  on me. "

"Adwin , please stop it. Come with me let's talk. Please."

"Leave me Mia. Just leave me. He almost killed Justin and I couldn't do anything. He fucking killed my brother. Bella is insane to be with him. She is an idiot to believe him that he didn't pulled the trigger that day. But I am not. "

"You are. Adwin." A loud voice spoke from behind us, it was Bella her eyes were wet with tears.

" Bella stay out of this. You don't know about him. He fucking shot your brother in front of your eyes and you, you did what? Married the fucker. Got pregnant. Seriously have some respect for your family. How can you marry a bast.." before anyone could see it, Bella raised her hand slapped him hard.

"He is my husband, the father of my babies. Don't you dare create a scene when you don't even know him. You think you are always correct. Whatever you do, is right. Why??? Are you the God here? Then where were you when your twin, our brother, needed you the most? Where were you when he woke up? I always fought to come here. But I was restricted from coming to my own house, without anyone knowing the truth. He wasn't found guilt but still my husband was or is still treated as a criminal. Whereas he never even pulled the trigger. It was Elena. She accepted that and was in the jail. But what you all did? I came here but I wasn't accepted for loving someone. No one was there to walk me on the altar and uncle Clieve came to walk me. My dad never talked to me not yet. My mum hated me, everyone hated me. Tell me mom, did I ask you to bring Justin to save me? Did I ask you to come and play hero in my kidnapping? Did I fucking asked God to put my brother into coma for 2 fucking years. ? "

She swayed in between of her long speech and Nick held her upright. I rushed towards her grabbing her too. She smiled weekly and Nick took her to the couch sitting beside her , Ariana brought in some ice cold water which she took and drank.

"Shit" I heard Adwin's loud growl, I turned around to find him rushing out of the hall way. I ran after him. But he was too quick and before I know it, he was out of the castle speeding his mercedes blenz .

I looked at the dust left behind my eyes filled with un-shed tears.

*************************************************
Finally......
Back to Castle....

Vote
Comment
Recommend
*************************************************
(Word Count--1418)