Chapter 13 (New Guests at the Castle)

Justin's PoV:-

It's been two months since Annie has entered my life, changing it tremendously . I never thought I'd ever want to live my life again. It seems now the only goal left in my life is to recover from this illness. I have that lost hope back. I want to change things, the fate, I wish I could even change the past, atleast know where is my sister or my twin. I quit smoking too. It was never my thing but  I adapted it just because it was injurious to my health.
Now that I want to live a little more just for the sake of Annie , I am agreeing to everything she wants. See, am I not a good boy all of a sudden?
That's the reason why I agreed to this party on the first place.
To see her smile, I like her smiling. Yeah! Annie has tricked me into a party this weekend, she want me to be happening and cheerful. I tried explaining her that I was happy if I am not having any headaches since one and a half month, I have never been in that pain , probably because I don't have any nightmares nowadays.
That's because , I sleep cuddled with Annie. No, we are not dating or anything that sort. We are just friends, may be a little more than friends but we aren't dating each other.
After Bi, I couldn't break my heart again. I loved her, and when I was informed she was on her 3rd honeymoon, the day I woke up my life shattered into pieces. Yup. That's the truth , the day I woke up, it was exactly 2 years 8 months from the actual day when I was in coma, that day she was celebrating her wedding anniversary with her husband in Venice. Yeah, she married within 2 months of me being in coma.
How can you see such cheats all around yourself, no you can't. I never allowed her to come and meet me, not even Liam, her husband.
Why am I even thinking about them?
I should be getting ready, people will be coming soon.

Yeah, the party has been organised by Annie everything has been arranged by her. It's a simple party anyways.
I was deep in my thoughts when there was a light knock on the door, "Come in" I yelled.

"Justin we should be in the hall by now" Annie said entering the room, I saw her reflection in the mirror, she was stunning. She looked beautiful in mustard coloured dress. It suits her alot, I loved her hairstyle even more, the curls suit her.

"Hey" Annie waved her hands, bringing me back to the woods, I chuckled, embarassed, being caught checking her out

"You're Beautiful" I murmured softly, her face turned up into a wide grin, her eyes started dancing happily.

"You look handsome too" she whispered shyly. I smirked at her flushed face, god her cheeks are eatable.

********

We entered the hall hand in hand , with a wide grin on Annie's face and an annoying frown on my face. She has called everyone. Practically each and every friend of mine is present. Shit! How did she get them?

I greeted everyone with just a nod, or a thin smile, I was not gonna enjoy this night, I can sense that.
"Justin , I want you to meet someone" Annie said with a grin on her face, I smiled a smug, as if I care for anyone you want me to meet, naa.... I just want my room back dude. I followed her out, towards the terrace, confused who would be so special, in my life , I don't think there would be any important people now.