Chapter 16 (Adwin- the tease)

Adwin's PoV:-

Its been a few weeks since Mia talked to any of us. Yeah, she has zoned herself out of the people she loves, even Kate. I don't know why I feel, it's because of her Past, the past which she really wants to hide from any of us. I respect her decision, but she should, atleast try getting some help, she won't get over it , if things remain as they are.

I won't let her do what she is doing, not for too long. I know she hates when people, sympathise her, so I won't do that, I never did. But when I am extra polite with her, she thinks, I am pitying her, which is ofcourse not the truth.
I want to talk to her, but she just ignore all of us. Even Kate. I can't deal with her mood swings, it frustrates me, she is so difficult sometimes.

I entered the kitchen with a grin on my face, cause the sight of Mia smudged in flour enlightened my mood in an instant. She can't ignore us as it's snowing outside and she is stuck inside the apartment for a weekend with us.

Her eyes raised and I gave her a smirk smile in return, she rolled her eyes looking elsewhere, starting to kneed the dough, I saw her phone lying on the kitchen island in front of her and she was preparing some Indian wheat bread from the YouTube, that's intriguing.

"Oh... Our chief Miss Mia Jackson is out of her hibernating shell" I teased sitting on the stool in front of her.
She huffed , pouring some water into the flour, making it pool of water. I laughed loudly, "you're seriously gonna make Indian Chapatis today?"

"As if you know how to do that?" She said narrowing her eyes.

I chuckled , raising my hands , "ofcourse I don't. Please go ahead" I whispered.

She poured the wheat flour, and then some more water, and now she was struggling with flour. She grabbed the jug to pour some more water, but I started laughing hysterically, "I think you should go India and learn this. It will take too long this way"

"Oh... Please. It's easy to speak mister, do the action if you know how to" she whisper-yelled at me.

I chuckled, standing and taking her position, I then hip bumped her , and she stumbled sideways. I laughed, when she grabbed the island, making it dirty with flour.

Within a few minutes, I was done with the kneaded dough. I then pulled out some of the dough, face palmed it, grabbed the roller and started making the Chapatis.

After four Chapatis , I set the plate for all of us , with the potatoes ,she cooked in the Indian style.
I turned around to meet the shocked expression on her face. I smirked. She gave a nervous look towards me, I winked. She gasped. I chuckled pulling her out of her erie.

"Mia" I heard a sob from across the hall.

Mia turned and so did I, and saw Kate in tears, she was crying pathetically.

"I am sorry Mia , please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you" Kate sobbed.

Mia pulled her into a hug, "It's ok Kate. It's just ok. I am sorry for  over-reacting. "

"Girls" Shawn yelled rolling his eyes.

"I prepared us Indian lunch" Mia said enthusiastically.

"Really? You are a sweetheart" Kate replied excitedly.

"Yeah, see how perfectly she made the Chapatis" I said sarcastically washing my hands from the sink.

Mia gave me a scowl and I , flying kissed her teasingly. She growled in frustration, rolling her eyes, a loud laugh escaped me, and she narrowed her eyes warning me to remain shut. I gave her a gruesome smile, as if saying, challenge me.